My yellow Loop

Alex-Bone94

Hey I'm Alex and this is my yellow 1.4e lupo :)

I bought her in march this year and been driving since march so she is my 1st car :P

I've only just started doing stuff to her this month but this is a thew pics from when I bought her:

IMG00216-20120311-1806.jpg

IMG00215-20120311-1806-1.jpg

The previous owner had her resprayed with a brighter yellow (not the best of paint jobs tbh) also he putt side skirts on which are now coming away so will be removing them, he has put go faster strips on but I like them so will keep them cause there different!

So far I have de-wiperd the rear, bought a set of ats cups gun metal grey but I feel are missing something like another colour added maybe??? Also very stretched tyres! :D

I've done full service including belts water pump etc...

I've fitted myself a sound system, 1600 watt vibe sub, 2x 6x9s in parsel shelf and vibe 6' door speakers.

I have ripped most my interior out and gave it a good clean like roof lining, door cards, still need to do seats tho!

Not done much but will be after this month :)

My plans:

Take side skirts of and re-spray where they was cause he put them on and then did the car re-spray :/

Get some little spots sprayed like my bumpers, might just get the car re-sprayed cause I know someone ;)

German pressed plates with led plate lights.

Carbon wrap some interior parts.

Sort wheels out with different colour (any ideas???)

Next month first on the list is get my Coilovers! Might spend the money and get KW v1's ;)

Get genuine vw mudflaps.

Got stubby aerial on the way should get tomorrow.

That's all so far of the top of my head.

This is a quick rubbish pic of the car now!

IMG00286-20120608-1749.jpg

Hope you like it!

• 4 weeks later...

Little update, my ATS cups are for sale (in classified section) due to don't really suit the car and have new bbs reps on there way, should receive them tomorrow! Thinking of a purple and yellow theme what you think?

Getting rid of those side skirts this month hopefully may be getting kw v1 coilovers depends on budget!

Should look a lot better soon!

Looks like a nice Loop there mate!

Like the grill & rear spolier & the colour really suits the shape of the Lupo in yellow! ;)

Not so keen on the 'go faster' stripe buts it's your car, so doesn't really matter as long as you like it!

Keep up the good work!

Well the wheels arrived today :D

The bloke said there BBS look a likes and I had a look on them and there actual BBS!

IMG00314-20120706-1718.jpg

IMG00313-20120706-1717.jpg

IMG00312-20120706-1716.jpg

They need BBS centre caps and I want to get them sprayed, not sure about purple, if it is purple then I need to get the right shade!

Hope you like them :)

leave them this colour for now, that colour will look well with the yellow, but yellow carbon wrap some centre caps http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Premium-Yellow-Carbon-Fibre-Vinyl-Wrap-100mm-x-200mm-Fade-Resist-/160823102532?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2571cdcc44

and i like the stripes, they dont look cheap or chavvy, they suit the car well like you said :thumbsup:

Well I'm looking at getting the bbs centre caps but that's a good idea:) I put them on the car yesterday, the orange goes really well with the yellow so I'm leaving them that Colour :)

Yh I do like the stripes because there different but I'm in 2 worlds at the min dunno to keep or not.

ye i get hwat you mean because now yo have 3 colours going on, the stripes would match better with black wheels so it might look better without them. get some more pics up :clap:

Well look what arrived today :)

IMG00323-20120713-1408.jpg

Kw v1 innox coilovers thanks to JamesTdi!

James thought it would be funny to keep the rear adjusters under his bed so gotta wait for them LOL, luckily I can't fit them yet anyways :)

nice, how much did they set you back? and need to see some pics of those sexy wheels on the car! :thumbsup:

very nice mate, love it. will look even more stunning low and without the skirts andmaybe the black stripes :thumbsup:

those colours go together perfectly

i like em as they are, would like them colour wheels on my car. Red would look just as good though. The KWs were a good investment imo

They do look nice but I want to colour match stuff :)

So feeling spraying the wheels red, spray toe eye red, get standard red lupo seats :)

There is some for sale on here but need money for other things haha :P

Looking good mate :) I hope its slammed for tomorrow at the meet! The wheels are a nice touch but not sure on the colour :/ but thats down to personal taste :) Keep up the work dude!

Looking good mate :) I hope its slammed for tomorrow at the meet! The wheels are a nice touch but not sure on the colour :/ but thats down to personal taste :) Keep up the work dude!

Can't slam it yet :(

Colour of wheels will be changing soon hopefully! :)

Got a lot of work to do on it tho but il have to be patient haha