lupo gti bumper changes?

on it in a lupo

at the moment im driving a 1.4s 75bhp and thing of the future (2-3 years) im thing about getting a lupo GTI 125bhp but what puts me of is i dont like the lupo gti front bumper, is there any way you can fit the lupo sport bumper or any basic body kits you can get to change it. if not ill have to think about an engine change but i dunno if i could be bothered with all that work lol :tongueout: and this is just my personal opinion and i do like what some of you have done with your GTI's but its just not for me.

The GTI body has extended sills and therefore the standard wings would not mate to the body without fabrication and the GTI wings will not match the standard Lupo bumper.

Also the front of the Lupo GTI is all alluminium, so by putting standard steel wings on, you would upset the balance.

Stick with a Sport or TDi and make engine mod's, you can get near a GTI performance fairly easily.

Also as the GTI is becoming "rarer", specifically in standard guise, you would just be ruining a perfectly good little car for no reason.

You will also be paying a premium for a GTI, unless you can get a bargain, just to make it look like a standard Lupo.

Polo GTI engine transplant into your 1.4 shell would be another option with a Sport rear bumper if you want a centre exhaust.