Please

AdamGill

How about you look through the readers rides and ask on there or pm the people.

How about you look through the readers rides and ask on there or pm the people.

thought this would be a quicker way cos im thinking bout ordering springs or coil overs today or tomorrow :)

thought this would be a quicker way cos im thinking bout ordering springs or coil overs today or tomorrow :)

get coilovers. That way you can dial the height as and when you please.

END OF.

if you werent sure, heres my lupo on coilovers... can't go much lower than this without a notch on the front as my driveshaft hits the chassis.

de2084b8.jpg

2332dab4.jpg

This results in...

3e8ad739.jpg

62b1acb2.jpg

Its even worse now.

Edited by Ashh

looks nice thats exactly what i dont want though haha its my everyday car for next few year that why im looking for what looks good but with out the side effects ahha

my point exactly... being on coilovers you can raise the car too -.-

Edited by Ashh

slightly lazy but quicker and i also wanna ask people questions n find out info about there experiences with springs or coils ect...

Its all been done before hundreds of times, to the point where we have a definitive coilover thread and numerous threads arguing the case of coilovers v springs and shocks.

So waiting for people to posts pics is quickers than browsing a few threads right away?

Yep, that makes perfect sense to me......

If you wanna ask people about their set up, ask in their members ride thread, thats one of the reasons they exsist.

As Scotty said, "Silver spoon generation."

i put this up and was looking through twice as quick does everyone on here like to have a go aren't these forums here to help new people such as me and stuff like that all i was doing was trying to get some direct help n if all you want to do is moan then dont post because it isnt helping

You say folk are having a go but do you really expect anything else? It would take you 5 minutes to have a quick browse through readers ride whereas it's been over a day on this thread and you've only seen one lupo. If you can't be arsed having a quick search do you expect anyone to go to the effort and do the work for you?

i bet this guy posts on facebook for the numbers of the local chinese etc, waits half an hour for a reply when he could have googled it and had it in approx 8 seconds and had it delivered by then.

how is waiting for everyone to post pictures in this thread quicker than you looking in members motors, and seeing evryones cars and they all bar a few run coilovers/Air

Believe it or not the vast majority of our members are very friendly & helpful. That said, if you're going to be lazy, we will take the piss :lol:;)

I've figured out what I wanted yesterday n realised I need to save a little more for what I want so this status was pointless as of this morning yes but your still finding the time to winge and moan

I neither whinged nor moaned, I offered a helpful hint as I didn't want you to get the wrong impression of the forum from the mild flaming you received.

i would find you are the person who is winging and moaning however koop is being nice and helpful. so in nice terms http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1 this function would of solved your issues in an instant