Audi A3 - Airlift Inside....

Dubmuffin

Haha thanks man, I'm no photographer, all of the pictures were taken from my mates Ipad, apart from the last one which was my phone :)

Still need these wheels shifted, gonna go back to standard alloys soon while I await delivery of le new rimage!

• 2 weeks later...

nice! they those kingpin os4 deep dish rotiform replicas? was wanting a set for when i get my next car, good choice, look mint

No Mitch they are Dare LP560-Deep Dish. Yeah theyr roti' reps but I didn't get them for that reason, I got them because I havn't seem a set used on an A3 yet! They are 5x114.3 so wobblebolts are needed to get them on, pain in the ring tbh but had to be done!

I need to take the helpers out the front, because it looks ridiculously high but it's all the way down on the coilies. Trouble is, unlike Lupo's where its just 2 17mm bolts, the strut is actually pushed into the hub, so it's not a 5 min jobby unfortunately!

Probably going to get some smoothing done soon after the helpers are out, may have to get it notched and the engine spaced, TDi shafts / sumps are substantial compared to the petrol versions :(

haha theres loads mate, all under ****ed up names, do them in white, gold, black and graphite as well, i like 'em

I've just stripped out my boot, ready to try and make a false floor and bracket for the tank etc - my first time doing this sort of stuff so I can see me scrapping a few bits of wood. After the install is all ready etc, the air will go on no problem! Just finding somewhere to put the gauges and paddles..