Audi A3 - Airlift Inside....

Dubmuffin

Not sure where to post this, so decided this was probably my best bet.

My car currently has a Laserline alarm fitted, so I have an alien head fob thing hanging off my keyring. Does anybody know if I can get a flip key coded into my alarm so I just have the key?

Any info would be muuuuch help!

And on a related note, I only have one key for my loop, can anybody recommend / tell me where I can get another key cut for it? I assume it'd have to be coded to my immobiliser again...fml.

ANNNND on an unrelated note...buying tyres tomorrow.

:ninja:

So, went to a little garage near me today to get my tyres fitted. They are chavtastic dicknoses but they'r the only place I knew of local that has a cheater arm and a bead blaster, so I have to park next to a lovely puma with some form of ironing device selotaped to the boot.

Anyways...

68917_10200166719633001_1062972649_n.jpg

And got myself a cupholder, finally! All thanks to my little black friend Aaron!

383611_10200166782474572_168122679_n.jpg

Edited by Dubmuffin

Went to the scrappy yesterday, got a few little goodies. Was a mk2 arosa SDi, looked mint but the engine kersploded, shame really....So I raided it!! Got a new set of cupholders, the ones to fit my car (just under the headunit) and they arent sticky from various juices from the previous owners.

Also got a splitter from a corsa B, unfortunately it's held in place via push clips that sit into slots on the corsa bumper, so may have to utilize some cableties or something to get it to fit the little loop.

also, need to camber the front and back, rubbing like mad and Sophie's not happy cause I can't take her anywhere. Women!

Bought a new headlight off a dude on here, needed a passenger side one as you can see from the pic below it's got a serious case of gammy. Unfortunately, after asking TWICE for the N/S, got sent the drivers side, so not sure whats going on with that now!

Have a good new year people, drive safe.

305661_4546433096149_715937310_n.jpg

Edited by Dubmuffin