TheOwlTwooo's Arousal

TheOwlTwooo

You might find the fabric starts to lift when the summer returns, I used carpet adhesive & mine are baggy as funk now. Best using Trimfix it's the professional shizzle & heat resistant and that. Gonna re-do mine as soon as I've got some dorrar to get some.

You might find the fabric starts to lift when the summer returns, I used carpet adhesive & mine are baggy as funk now. Best using Trimfix it's the professional shizzle & heat resistant and that. Gonna re-do mine as soon as I've got some dorrar to get some.

Aaaaaah, I see... Thank you for the heads up koop! I will keep an eye on it... Although, not sure it'll be such a problem in Wales, we don't really see the sun. :ouch:

nicely done :thumbsup: where your doorcards easy to wrap up? what kinda stuff did you use?

Also, forgot to say.. If you can find fabric with a little stretch it in I think it would make it easier!

oop, Fair play. haha im on the other side of wales. Newport... haha guessing i wont be seeing out about lol

I come to the swimming pool in newport quite alot! So you never know... :shades:

love the car and :wub: the door cards!! where did you get the fabric?

Thank you! :D It was just a marvel bed-sheet, the multi coloured bit one side, and the red the other :thumbsup: It worked really well... am so happy with it :yes:

I like the door cards, plus the roof, nice car

But ill think you will find that the mud flaps with touch the floor when you lower it :surprised:

Ill be keeping my eye on this ;)

I like the door cards, plus the roof, nice car

But ill think you will find that the mud flaps with touch the floor when you lower it :surprised:

Ill be keeping my eye on this ;)

Thank you very much!!.. Loving your banana car.. :tongueout: HA! Thought a bit of scrape would make things more fun... :cheeky: I would say 'I'm watching you.' but that's a tad creepy and weird (Y) :paperbag:

Was also going to ask for a little bit of advice...

My MOT is coming up in the next month, sending it up to the local garage (with a good enough reputation and body shop..) Basically, I was going to ask them about fixing up the scrapes and bumps around the place and giving her a machine polish?.. Is this wise or should I get a proper person to do it, don't want a balls up!

Her name is Mellow Yellow :tongueout: You can follow me if you like, id take it to a proper body shop unless they know what they are doing. mine is going to body shop next year for full respray, its not cheap :surprise:

My mum used to have a fiat cinquecento that was yellow... Highlight of my life when I was 8... Being towed up a hill by a tractor because the banana mobil wouldn't start :lol: I'm presuming mellow yellow is a little more well behaved!! Ha!

I couldn't afford a respray with insurance and all :( There are just a couple of bits that are irritating me, I would normally try it myself but I'm too chicken and I want a really good job. :thumbsup: But I might hold out then and get it done by a proper chappy. No harm in asking my garage anyway.. See what they say! :yes:

• Like 1

My mum used to have a fiat cinquecento that was yellow... Highlight of my life when I was 8... Being towed up a hill by a tractor because the banana mobil wouldn't start :lol: I'm presuming mellow yellow is a little more well behaved!! Ha!

I couldn't afford a respray with insurance and all :( There are just a couple of bits that are irritating me, I would normally try it myself but I'm too chicken and I want a really good job. :thumbsup: But I might hold out then and get it done by a proper chappy. No harm in asking my garage anyway.. See what they say! :yes:

Mines a cheeky little sport, only had her a week (mk1 1.4se before) when you get a chance have a look at my thread :)

Thanks! I bought aerosol carpet adhesive (Y) it was like £4 on ebay, i only bought one can, that was enough to do all these bits.. but only just! The door cards were a little bit tricky, take your time, and i just did the angular awkward bits first then went from there :yes:

You were the inspiration bro!! :thumbsup:

Nice too know that mate :)

Nice little mods there :thumbup: Would your fav colour be pink by any chance?

Thank you :tongueout: and no, its green... But I think green hair would be taking it a little far. So pink and purple it is :thumbsup:

Another update....

Spoke to the guys up the garage (with a few recommendations from others...)

She is booked in for dent & scratch removal and a machine polish on the 30th of July!!

Both very excited! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't had chance to take any proper piccies since the dent removal...

But here is a cheeky one of all my mates piled in the car. Looks much better at this height IMO.

IMG00722-20120731-1954-2.jpg

Edited by TheOwlTwooo