TheOwlTwooo's Arousal

TheOwlTwooo

I got one of those magnet things too - they're ace aren't they??? :)

Like the way you put it on the vent, so you can cool the battery of the phone too........ :cheeky:

I got one of those magnet things too - they're ace aren't they??? :)

Like the way you put it on the vent, so you can cool the battery of the phone too........ :cheeky:

Its brilliant! My new favourite thing deffo!

it was all part of the plan :thumbsup:

My club lupo sticker arrived today, I feel uuber cool now. I will get a picture. :clap:

Please take the mudflaps off :'( other than that great progress! just need to lower it now. :thumbup:

Thank you very much! My new wipers and lack of tango side repeaters are in now... Had a bit of an issue with them, I will put some pics up in a minute of what i had to do! Haha!

I am loving that crying face!

I will consider your request :tongueout: Naaa, I think they will go once Brutus is lowered. :yes:

this is gonna look sick when lowered! love the door cards. swap for my suede ones? ;)

Thank you also, I like the door cards too. :P I can't possibly consider swapping, they would make your car explode because it couldn't handle the awesome-ness. It would be a health and safety hazard.

I joke, but no. You should do yours :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, so basically not a lot as happened for a while!

I got some wind deflectors so they are on, but other than that just keeping clean really...

Except for today when some *insert offensive term here* nearly crashed into me, so I swerved to miss him (on a country lane) and hit a fothermucker of a rock. :angry2:

So I'm rolling on this till new tyre tomorrow. :glare:

IMG00881-20120921-1830_zps6ac10a78.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Teeny WEEEENY update..

Brutus hasn't been stopping too great recently so I have on order new disks and pads.

And I thought while I'm at it I'd do something about the corrosion callipers. MMMMM CORROSION. So ima paint them black at the same time.

Finally, got some stuff to sort out the curbing on my standard alloys because they're munting atm and I don't have enough money for newsies.

This is all :)

I'll update when its all done.

Brutus is injured again.

Some **** drove into the back of me in a traffic jam so my rear bumper is all messed up.. Gonna get it sorted ASAP. Will get some pictures up! The other driver scampered off before I got a reg so repair is self funded. :'(

So frustrating. :(

AWH! You are all lush for your concern! I am absolutely fine,

Was there no witnesses?

Not as far as I know, no-one has come forward anyway :thumbdown:

I think my bumper is salvageable (THANK GOD!) and have reported the accident/idiot to the police. They are checking their CCTV for me to see if they can get his plate! :D

I am going to take her up to the bodyshop next week to get a quote for the damage, but since I've given her a good wash and a T-cut some of the marks are less bad and the dents/creases look fixable. If not...

This will be very helpful! Thanks! :)

In the meantime, I have changed the break disks and pads, and painted my callipers gloss black. Will get some pictures up of those soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks for reading! :clap:

Also...

you could remove the Lines for a Nice smooth Bee-hind ;)

depends on wether thats your thing.

This is my thing. I am thinking hard about this. I am not a massive fan of colour coding, but removing the strips is a different matter :thumbsup: