Mk1 Arosa Project

joshjamie

Looking good fella, have you smoothed the grill? the blue part and not the black part as the badge recess is missing?

Was the splitter of a corsa b or c?

Keep up the good work

Looking good fella, have you smoothed the grill? the blue part and not the black part as the badge recess is missing?

Was the splitter of a corsa b or c?

Keep up the good work

Cheers :) yeah you can see on one of the pics on the original post, was smoothed whilst the front bumper was being smoothed

Corsa C, had to be cut down a little though!

where did you get you lowering springs from how much

she looks sweet btw just got mine exactly the same just black :)

Got them from here mate: http://www.aktivperformanceparts.co.uk/arosa/pro-sport-seat-arosa-lowering-springs-60mm-051997-2000-2177776-374680-788959.php £86 including postage :)

Cheers mate! Oh right nice you done anything to it yet? :)

I may invest in these springs sound good seen some spax ones for 100 though you running original shocks ?

Yeah they're pretty good tbh, best priced ones I found! Yeah saw the spax ones, don't think there's much difference but it's your choice :) yeah I am

cheers will be buying them asap ,

um i have de badged the rear

the bumpers were all ready colour coded definitely gunna de wiper rear just need to get a gromet

and i need some new wheels going for the euro look i am just keeping an eye out on ebay

i will put pics up cant find my camera atm :)

cheers will be buying them asap ,

um i have de badged the rear

the bumpers were all ready colour coded definitely gunna de wiper rear just need to get a gromet

and i need some new wheels going for the euro look i am just keeping an eye out on ebay

i will put pics up cant find my camera atm :)

Sounds good so far :) lucky that it came with colour coded bumpers! You got a mk1 or mk2 btw? Yeah bound to be some nice wheels on ebay, or if not get your steelies banded ;) and just incase you hadn't found one yet: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_190552_langId_-1_categoryId_255229 :P

Yeh ino haha :-) its an mk1 just bought that gromet is it easy to take the wiper thing out ? And yeh steel banded are awsome ;-) its just getting the money so it will all come together slowly but it will get there haha

Yeh ino haha :-) its an mk1 just bought that gromet is it easy to take the wiper thing out ? And yeh steel banded are awsome ;-) its just getting the money so it will all come together slowly but it will get there haha

Yeah fairly easy, just have to unclip the plastic on the inside of the boot lid then remove all the bolts from the motor then clip the plastic back on and stick the gromet in :P yeah I know what you mean mate, all worth it when it's done though! :)