Mk1 Arosa Project

joshjamie

upload on photobucket. copy and paste

i have got pics now but how do you upload them i cant work it out ?

Go on www.photobucket.com, sign up for it, then upload what pics you want, change the size of the pics to whatever you want, then right click and copy the image link and paste it into the photo option when posting on here... simple ;)

Edited by joshjamie

i am so dumb how do you make the pics bigger i want to put all of them on here

another dumb question would these fit my car ? http://www.ebay.co.u...0b#ht_500wt_949

Go on to your album on photobucket, hover over what pic you want to resize, then select edit, wait for it to load, then select adjustment, then resize, and then type in what size you want and select apply, then repeat this on whatever other pics you want to resize :) no don't think they would, pretty sure you need 4x100mm, but i'm not positive :P

Edited by joshjamie

start your own thread?

it will be soon na defiantly new wheels they are so thin haha ah that grill is nice will have to get that so good on here i dont have to make decisions people just make them for you haha

Haha just suggesting the usual things to do really, and some of the things I did on my own :D

another dumb question would these fit my car ? http://www.ebay.co.u...0b#ht_500wt_949

No, but props for thinking outside the box :shades:

You need 4x100 with a centre bore of 57.1mm, though you can go up to 2mm either way on the PCD with wobble bolts (i.e. down to 4x98 or up to 4x102) - smaller CBs you can get bored out, larger CBs you can get spigot rings to adapt them.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

How much did it cost you all together excluding the cost of the car?

£400 wheels & tyres, £100 sub, £50 stereo, £30 speakers, £30 grill, £20 plates, £100 springs & fitted, £30 rear bumper, £30 rear lights, think that's pretty much it so about £800 excluding the cost of the car altogether, had to get new front tyres for £100 the other day but don't really need to include that! & the paintwork was all free of charge due to my dad being a car repairer/sprayer :)

Edited by joshjamie

£400 wheels & tyres, £100 sub, £50 stereo, £30 speakers, £30 grill, £20 plates, £100 springs & fitted, £30 rear bumper, £30 rear lights, think that's pretty much it so about £800 excluding the cost of the car altogether, had to get new front tyres for £100 the other day but don't really need to include that! & the paintwork was all free of charge due to my dad being a car repairer/sprayer :)

almost exactly a year later........ :yes:

• Like 1

car looks awesome. love the blue.

stickerbombing looks well good. do you cover the stickers after on the petrol cap etc? with what? i quite fancy something similar.

also on your rear wiper removal. do you remove the whole motor etc? im trying to do mine tomorrow on my lupo and im very unsure ha

keep up the great work

Edited by tim_evans1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks well good, love the engine cover. Thats a must do for me, been thinking of sticker bombing my petrol cap but dont think it will look as effective on red.

@tim evans, really easy im a right noob and I managed it, 13mm bit for the outside (I needed a t15 bit to take my plastic cover off in the boot mk2 arosa) then a 10mm for the bolts, take the motor and wiper off and I put a screw through my water pipe just incase. 25mm grommet to cover the hole. (Ps sorry if you already done it)