PonnyJ's Bora

ponnyj

Well heres my Bora, Swapped it for my Lupo GTI as i was spending faaaar too much on fuel and with work being a bit hit or miss at the moment i needed something cheaper to run, tax ETC.

Please bare with me as this is c+pasted from e38.

Heres how it looked when i first got it

dscf8171.jpg

dscf8179.jpg

Obviously with it being a highline its got the full leather, heated fronts, cruise control, rear parking sensors, stuff like that

its also on coilovers and fully polybushed

First task when i got it was just to give it a good clean, it had been a daily/ family car.

Its now had a full clean and a hit with my mates DAS-6 DA, some black hole and some megs wax.

I also was on the lookout for some new wheels for it as even though the monza's looked alright on it they aren't really to my taste.

So after a trip up to Edinburgh I got hold of these smile.gif

8458e6e6.jpg

Thats how it stands so far, updates will no doubt be slow and steady, there are some little bits of paint that i'm wanting sorted out but for the moment i'll just be getting used. its no show car by a long shot but it does what i need and looks half decent the majority of the time so i'm happy enough.

Heres a couple more pics i got last night after the car had a good clean smile.gif

dsc_0115edit.jpg

dsc_0122edit.jpg

dsc_0177edit.jpg

dsc_0173edit.jpg

Wanting to refurb the wheels at some point and have an interesting colour that i will then continue to tie in on other aspects of the car. nothing too bright or garish though.

Unfortunately there is alot wrong with it that i wasnt told about when i got it. it'll be off the road for a week before the mot while i save money to sort everything out.

well the fact that the coilovers are all seized and its so low that it wont fit on the brake rollers, one of the inner cv's is completely shot and as the inner is part of the shaft thats £170 just to get a new one. exhaust is blowing in a few places, the front bumper was barely attached, there is a repeating fault with the abs too.

all those pics are from good angles, there is some damage on the the front and rear bumpers and the front wings need attention too. :/