Lupo GTI Max Protect Nano-Ceramic Protection Detail

aaronhtid

How much is max protect and for what quantity? I'm guessing its similar to C1? I'm always dubious about people raving about new products. It happens on Detailing World all the time. Can't tell you the amount of stuff I've bought and tried but I always go back to the same products.

C1 is a doddle to apply physically, the hardest part is trying to see where you've been. It's very thin and clear so really difficult to see, you've just got to make sure you're thorough.

How much is max protect and for what quantity? I'm guessing its similar to C1? I'm always dubious about people raving about new products. It happens on Detailing World all the time. Can't tell you the amount of stuff I've bought and tried but I always go back to the same products.

C1 is a doddle to apply physically, the hardest part is trying to see where you've been. It's very thin and clear so really difficult to see, you've just got to make sure you're thorough.

Ah cool, I was concerned about the warnings given on crystal smears etc. I'm fairly competent so may bite the bullet :)

Is this stuff supposed to last ages then? Given that your paint was perfect beforehand, any final product would acheive that shine surely?

And yeah it is, c1 is good for around 30000k iirc. That's not to say your car will be clean for that long but when you clean it, the c1 will still be there as it chemically bonds to ur paint :)

So you wont have to do anything other than wash it for that length of time? Sounds pretty good. Same theory as the Supaguard type stuff dealers tryand flog you?

Your right my GTI was perfect as I had previously machined it to perfection so any shine I had all came from the prep however after application of Max Protect Ultimate Nano Coat V1 & V2 then topped with Max Protect Silk Coat the gloss and shine just enriched abd definitelly added to the finish we already had.

MP has proven durability of 2 years plus and like any fully detailed car all mine will ever need is regular washing and occasional Sill Coat top up's.

I would not compare this to C1! Max Ptotect is a 2 part (3part if you count Silk Coat) nano ceramic sealant that provides unrivalled protection and unbelievable gloss levels and unlike C1 can be used on all surfaces; paint, wheels, trim, rubbers, metal. Max Protect also have a dedicated glass sealant MP Ultimate Glass Coat V1& V2. Ultimate Nano Coat V3 is the UK's first nano metal sealant that provides rust and corrossion protection. Leather abd textile coatings are also available.

If you have any Q's for the manufacturer about the products or sales get in touch via http://www.facebook.com/Maxprotectuk

Cheers,

Aaron

• 2 months later...

Yes it will protect against swirls, the coating hardens thus offering scratch resistance.

Your wash process should always remain as safe as possible as well though.

Mine consista of:

Rinsee, wheels cleaned n rinsed, foamed, left to dwell, rinsed, wash 2bm, rinse, final rinse with 0ppm filteted water to ensure the car is dry in no time with no water spotting.