Help needed

My Gti has started missing at low rpm's when trying to accelerate. It judders slightly then clears itself and keeps doing this over and over...

I filled it with fuel at morrisons (yes i put petrol in it before anyone suggests i put diesel in it...) and its done it since... it runs sweet as a nut untill i try and build up speed. it holds speed perfectly and runs mint when im going at a constant speed.

The weather is baking hot so im not sure if thats having some effect....?

Trying not to think worst case scenario so before i wory about coilpacks etc...

Going to take it for a drive out for an hour or so to see if it clears. A friend at work had a similar problem on his car with morrisons fuel and it turned out there was water in it due to a fresh tank of fuel at the station, this cleared itself after he covered a few miles. He has also suggested to take the petrol cap off and rev the car as the breather pipe could be blocked causing it to take air in through the fuel lines.

Any other idea's?

Going to get a reader on it tonight scotty hopefully.. just thought id see if anyone had a similar problem.

Yea the car is actually overdue its service now but im going to be doing it once im back off holiday in july

Ok guys. Plugged it in earlier and it read a few faults. 2 unknown. One "02 sensor fault" and "random misfire" have it a good run for an hour or so and burned out some fuel and it's fine again. Will try it again tomorrow and go from there.

Fuel tank was full Joe. Thanks s17hjk will keep my eye on it :)

• 1 month later...

it is funny you should mention the morrisons fuel just making me think as i use theres but my car has only just started with this really lumpy shuddery feeling upon starting her from cold in the mornings, ive used there fuel for ages though :s ....when i set off and slow down then set off again it feels like shes going to cut out and feels so lumpy and sounds poorly. then when im sat on tick over it sounds like the revs are idling poorly but the needle doesnt fluctuate, then i rev it to try clear it and the full car shakes :s....could this be coil pack?? then when shes warm its fine doesnt continue for the rest of the day.... very strange

• 3 weeks later...