Definitive Wheel Fitment Thread

Hakster

Hi all,

I'd like to start a thread where people can post what wheels they have fitted to their Lupo/Arosa. Not just normal wheels, I'm talking wide wheels, wheels with different PCD's and strange offsets so people can get an idea of what is possible and what just doesn't work.

So please post the following items to make this thread useful:

1. Wheel Size (e.g. 15x8)
  2. Offset (e.g. ET20)
  3. Tyres (e.g. 195/45/15)
  4. Any adapters/spacers used & if arch rolling was required to minimise rubbing
  5. Picture of the wheels on the car showing the stance

If you have any suggestions of what other information would be useful please let me know and I will add to the above list.

This thread will be very useful for me once we have a few examples of the wider fitments out there as I currently have a set of wheels which I am contemplating.

Get posting!

Edited by Hakan

+1

It's such a good idea I'm not going to mention the misuse of i.e. in place of e.g. ;)

Edited by Koop

'Spose I'll get the ball rolling.

Non Gti (they have a different track and arches)

15x7 et40 195/45 tyres all round. 13mm spacers on rear, 5mm on front. All arches rolled. The car is pretty low imo. Oh and -1deg of camber on the rear.

Rear:

68488252.jpg

Front

70022300.jpg

Edited by Deadmetal

Good idea, I doubt it will stop threads asking about fitment though.

Personally on 15x7, for rear flush fitment you want to be at et15 with 165/50's with around et25 on the front

13x7 et -7 195/45's all round, slammed, front arches rolled but does rub under hard cornering and rear arches rolled and flared s**t loads and lots and lots of camber.

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2229-1.jpg

Good idea, I doubt it will stop threads asking about fitment though.

Yes but we can just direct them here, pow. ;)

+1

It's such a good idea I'm not going to mention the misuse of i.e. in place on e.g. ;)

I've changed it just for you Koop, I've only been on this site for a couple of months but I already know how meticulous you can be.

I've changed it just for you Koop, I've only been on this site for a couple of months but I already know how meticulous you can be.

I is well grammar police. That non existent troll of the year award isn't going to win itself though eh?

• 4 weeks later...

Look scotty, i searched and found it!!!!

Although im still non the wiser, im looking at getting some minilites, the lupos 4x100 (i know this bit) what i dont know is what offsets fit the lupo, whats the minimum and maximum offset for the Lupo?

I want 13x7 on the front and 13x8 on the rear.

Im going to put the cheap coilovers on and drop it to the bottom.

I dont want my wheels to poke out from the line of the car (i dont think this will happen, or not much)

Edited by Zulley

1. Wheel Size - 5.5J x 15
  2. Offset - ET45
  3. Tyres - 185/55 r15

Other information: No spacers needed - used standard wheel bolts. No rolling of arch needed. Trimmed inside lip of rear mudflap where it fits around body panel to give extra clearance.

Wheels were originally fitted to BMW Mini ONE. They are called "Imola" - they are a lightweight alloy wheel at 12lb per wheel.

Had to bore the hole centre out to 57.1mm. Centre caps pop out and take a standard 50mm VW badge.

293823_4232570382643_747931605_n.jpg

Here are a couple taken with the phone to give you an idea.

252275_4197553827251_992662420_n.jpg

599650_4197553507243_1311495880_n.jpg

Edited by geof

• 6 months later...

Lupo gti

15 x 8 all round et10 with 5mm spacers to clear calipers

185/45/15 nangkang ns2 (not my ideal choice of tyre but the only ones I can find in this size)

Rolled and flared fronts

rolled rears

2sets of eibach -1.5 degree camber shims on the back

Front adjusted to suit arch

Kw v1 coilovers adjusters out of the rear front will be lower once chassis notched

image_zps5d7d4818.jpg

image_zps2720d3b6.jpg

image_zpsd26e880d.jpg

• 8 years later...