Fife Detailing Meet @ Black Magic Detail 26.5.12

aaronhtid

Hi,

Saturday - We have a Fife Detailing World meet; http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=264178

We have 2 manufacturers coming along to the Black Magic Detail studio; Max Protect UK & Permanon UK.

The studio is based in Methil, Fife. The full address will be given to any members who wish to come along.

The owner of MP used to work for Gtechniq but now has his own line of products and my car will be treated to a protection detail at the meet in the brand new exclusive Max Protect Ultimate Nano Coat & Glass Coat Pro.

Have a look at this video of Max Protect in action;

Youtube Video ->

Original Video

If anyone fancies coming along give me a buzz on here, PM or even on DW if your a member.

Loads will be happening on the day including machine polishing demos and various other detailing related stuff. The 2 manufacturers will be doing application demos and showcasing their new products and I hear they'll even have unreleased products with them too, can't get any more exclusive than that.

Cheers,

Aaron