wheel colour ?

briaan65

I'm probably going to shoot myself in the foot here,but, I've now got a set of five bottle top alloys (e30 BMW) which I've amassed from ebay, I bought up spare wheels so they're all in really nice condition.

I have a soft blue Loop and I'm thinking of going a bit different.

I've looked on line for inspiration but I've not seen any with wheels other than silver.

Have any of you guys got any other colour on your soft blue Lupo ?

Bri.

There are hundreds of cars out there that while they may not be soft blue they are blue, and alot of them have weird colour wheels on. So my point being, dont always look for the exact car in the same colour, inspiration comes from places where you least expect it.

There are hundreds of cars out there that while they may not be soft blue they are blue, and alot of them have weird colour wheels on. So my point being, dont always look for the exact car in the same colour, inspiration comes from places where you least expect it.

you're right I know I'm laying myself open to a bit of mick taking, I did think that I may get one done like a proper bottle top, I know a few graphic designers who are handy with an airbrush.

White would be a nice contrast. And sporty ;)

white is good, I was thinking also black but I'm in two minds, see my post above.

German car, german beer

883_001.jpg

like !! do you think just the one wheel.

Found a couple of blue ones

517_001.jpg

497_001.jpg

that top one would be cool to do as I think I may go down the white wheel route . I've seen a few others on line now I'm now quite looking forward to it.

I so hope you do this it will be amazing. Knocks the **** out of my whitewalled & stickerbombed wheels :lol::thumbsup:

Just to give you an idea:

SDC11380-1.jpg

That is fantastic you have given me a great idea