14x6 ET 30?

croakey

They will sit almost as standard.

So now it becomes our fault that you decide to use an iphone to post up a thread that has basically been answered loads of times or ones very similar rather than use some initiative and use the search function.

I often use an iphone and the full forum layout with not problems.

Scott its fair to say your what lets this site down ... Im not a newbie to the site, cars , or the internet, just figured it would be easier to ask a discussion forum for some real opinions than spend hours on google.

Sadly you decided that rather than A) replying with an answer or B) ignoring it you went with C) try and act the online big man and just be a dick.

Oddly enough I've not used CL for 6months+ , and you've reminded me why... A great community ruined by a minority of arseholes

tbf I think scotty scares away all the other arseholes. He's like a slightly rabid guard dog.

he makes a point dude, theres 13mm differnce from standard wheel , now if your not a newbie you would know that thats a pretty standardish size so there no real question then is there,

For the record I don't think you're an arsehole dear x

Thank you koops.

And croakey the site descended into the same questions answered time and time again like its ground hog day, thats why you get ****ty replies. No one wants to do anything for themselves, like looking first before asking.

Seems everyone has to be spoon fed.