Up! build on edition

marcusgrant

That's as an option, they'll be more if you buy them on their own I'd have thought.

You may have a point. I'm more concerned with the fact you've totally missed a trick with your sig, you should have a picture of V off of V for Vendetta instead of the actual letter V. Word.

You may have a point. I'm more concerned with the fact you've totally missed a trick with your sig, you should have a picture of V off of V for Vendetta instead of the actual letter V. Word.

ive mentioned this about a million times already lol, i had a v for vendetta nearly two years ago lol and i changed it becuase it didnt look right so i opted for a chromish V letter from a16v badge from my loop , well that was the intent anyway

Edited by jamiea7x

I see fair do's :lol: You should take a picture of the 16V badge & chop out the V, all 4 elements should be photos for the full effect imo.

VW ones in white & silver to match the front would have been pretty tidy

Vw - please can we have these......

found some more pics, there mini wheels, sits so well and look very oem...

http://www.upownersc...k_topic782.html

No, it looks like an Up on Mini wheels. There's nothing OEM about it. You wouldn't say that if it was rolling on Kia wheels.

Edit: In the fresh morning light, the Mini rims might suggest the seven spoke Starlight VW option wheel, the car looks well on the rims, but it's not OEM.

Edited by IDGM

He said it looks OEM, as in not a boy racer's toy with halfrauds crap stuck all over it