Adula split rim wheels?!?! anyone ever heard of them?

oliespurr

so i was having a browse for some splits and came across some brand that i'd never heard of before and can hardly find any info about called ADULA i've had a good google search and text some people who know some stuff and most had never heard of them. i managed to find a different model of wheel by the same company i presume called Weds Adula and other than that i found a for sale thread from 3 years ago for the same wheels, not sure if there exactly the same set which they could be but not 100% anyway i bought them anyway because i couldn't turn down 3 piece splits for the price i paid even though they do need ALOT of work, 2 of the lips are quite badly dinted and they need a full refurb, heres the picture of one of the wheels in the condition they are in now

7809da06.jpg

and this is the only other picture i could find online of some in good condition which hopefully these will be very soon

8d2bbea7.jpg

if anyone has any info on these it would be ace because to be honest i don't have a clue what i have just bought hahaha i don't know if they are rare, a rubbish brand or what because i just cant find any info anywhere! ha

cheers guys

Olie

there going on my mk1 golf,

b6ead746.jpg

im thinking off white / cream centres with a mirror polished lip, and these have to be done for the 10th june hahaha, think i have my work cut out.

may also run these on the lupo so hopefully creme will go with black haha

not a clue what they are worth though haha, hopefully i know a guy who can sort the lips for me. i really cant find anything at all online to do with them haha

Bugger i was going to bid on those , just checked my listings to see they have been removed.

Knowing they needed at least 2 dishes and probably not off the shelf ones i would have only bid 70 -100 max, basically for the reasons you have mentioned, they are a bit of a unknown quantity and needed work.

They have potential though

i know haha, i wasn't really sure what to go for, i went for a punt anyway, whats the worst that can happen for that much ha

hopefully they will end up nice like, its just all down to wether them lips can be sorted wether they were a good buy or not i think