Lupo 14" Space Saver Stretch

Hinglezz

Hello

I have some standard lupo 14" alloys and want to strech some space savers on them :yes: (may be a bit ridiculous)

I am just wondering if this is possible, theyre only the 5 spoke wheels (RESPRAYED, not the ones in photo)

images.jpg

and the wheels are 5.5cm Wide from inner lip to inner lip.

Could I stretch some space savers on these? And if anyone has any photos of these stretched it'd be much appreciated

Thanks

James :swerve:

Even if you got them to fit, you'll have to drive everywhere slowly as space savers are normally only rated up to 50mph maximum even on the correct size rim

i dont know if its possible, and i very much doubt it. but even if you did you would have so little road contact that it would probably handle as good as slicks in ice. pointless, if you want stretch, buy wider wheels.

I have seen banded space saves before, and they where on a Jazz blue lupo! Can't remember where I saw them :(

seen this too!

and maybe not space saver tyres but you could change the Tyre Profile so it would have to be stretched to fit.

but then your Loosing Rolling Radius which will make your speedo out and your car slower as it has to do more work for speed

(and less efficient)

But you would be able to go so low.... Silly low.

Even if you got them to fit, you'll have to drive everywhere slowly as space savers are normally only rated up to 50mph maximum even on the correct size rim

This. I thought this would be about banding a set of space savers tbh, which makes more sense. Also aren't those alloys 13s?

13 and crap.

I think Kam stretched a spacesaver onto a full sized rim a while back. For fun though, not daily use.

If you want to stretch skinny tyres try 145s