"Lucy" My Lupo Sport :)

MissBrown

Looking good :) Seen this round hull a couple of times!

Thank you Yellowdublupo :thumbup: - you havent got yours anymore have you??..... when you put in the "spotting forum" it would of most prob of been me only judt seen it lol

Thank you Yellowdublupo :thumbup: - you havent got yours anymore have you??..... when you put in the "spotting forum" it would of most prob of been me only judt seen it lol

:) nope got rid of it a few months back :( got a white corsa now will give you a wave if i see you around :P yes i think it was although it was a while back now! :)

I'm blind so if I've waved I and I've not waved back I apologise lol

:paperbag: Oh dear i have just made myself look stupid haha.... i was supposed to say "if u have seen me and waved and i havent waved back i apologise lol" touch screen phones for ye lol

x2 ;)

:paperbag: Oh dear i have just made myself look stupid haha.... i was supposed to say "if u have seen me and waved and i havent waved back i apologise lol" touch screen phones for ye lol

Look who i found sat chilling on my rim... Mr Snail.... came out the other day to wash my car and i found this little chappy fast asleep all cosy lol, felt mean taking him off, but oh my was he suctioned on there, sucking on for his life haha

Snail.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not updated in a while, just uploading a few pics that was taken on Saturday at the Bridlington Cruise

Rolling in shot

545125_394462043934205_259125325_n.jpg

Was a tight squeeze but here she is parked up

471615_3711811467159_1173012167_o.jpg

290036_10151065365374136_1828882070_o.jpg

So i decided i finally wanted the front lights tinting so i whispered a few sweet nothings into the boyfriends ear and it worked haha (got my own way :P)

The 1st light has been removed for splitting

CityofKingston-upon-Hull-20120628-01963.jpg

The boys splitting the light - Thanks guys :)

IMG-20120628-01960.jpg

And the finished product :)

photo2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Blimey it has been a while since i last updated.... not a lot has changed since my last post other than i now have a cat back scorpion exhaust fitted but she is now de-catted, quite suprising how restricting a standard cat is. providing the weather stays dry she will be going for a clean so i will take a pic of the new exhaust.

Its that time of year which i didnt want to come "winter" which means the bbs's will be coming off and i will be rocking n rolling again on my standards :( big booo!!!! ... but least i will look forward too the better weather too have her looking sexy again.... really is suprising how a set of wheels transforms your car

well i'll end the chit chat an upload pictures soon

:)

• 2 months later...

very nice little Lupo :) great progress! Bit nervous about removing the bump strips as you did on page 1, may have to stop nibbling at my fingers and have a go. Looks nice without them :) and lovely wheels too!

:) thank you for your lovely comments :) The strips came off fairly easy to be honest it's just getting all the sticky bond off what's a pain. But it is worth doing :). I've took my bbs wheels of for the winter and I am missing them so bad lol. Roll on spring so I can have my car back looking like that.

Tell me about it just a waste of time cleaning them in this wether my car is grafted. Hate seeing her dirty though as well. :) yes same I can't wait till show season. Hopefully see you at some of them too :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello guys/girls

I havent been on here in ages and have got a few pictures i thought i would share with you all. Not a lot has changed really other than Lucy now has had the cambridge light treatment :thumbup: cant beleive how much they change your car

photo3.jpg

photo4.png

photo1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photoedit.jpg

CAMBRIDGE

photoCAA0YU5N.jpg

photo5.jpg

• Like 1