Wheels stuck f&@&£?G

shaunsprules

Get your car onto a ramp (assuming you can move it) and get a big ****ing sledge hammer onto them from under the car they should soon come off or as mentioned heat them with a blowtorch and then hit them. Avoid fuel lines etc

get the offending corner stood on an axle stand, and stuff a scissor/suicide jack between the inside of the arch and the wheel lip, just keep winding slowly until you hear a large bang.

As said all u can do is beat it... not sure how much i'd trust the jack in the wheel arch idea but hey ho, not my car lol.

When u refit them might be worth giving the centre bore a quick sand with some fairly rough grit paper. If the wheels are sprayed it'll be the excess paint on the bore

SLEDGE HAMMER, thats what the tyre place next to my house did ;)

^^ I'm assuming possibly WV wheels with a slightly undersize centre bore, squeezed onto to hub when bolts were tightened.

You could raise the rear on stands, put a couple of bits of 2x2 with the jack between them between the back wheels and "raise the jack". Push the wheel bottoms off. See my rudimentary diag. below...

||___Jack___||

^^ I'm assuming possibly WV wheels with a slightly undersize centre bore, squeezed onto to hub when bolts were tightened.

You could raise the rear on stands, put a couple of bits of 2x2 with the jack between them between the back wheels and "raise the jack". Push the wheel bottoms off. See my rudimentary diag. below...

||___Jack___||

This is what i did with my rear wheels when they were stuck! :D BRILLIANT WORK

You could also jack one wheel 'til it's just clear of the ground.

Brace a jack against the wheel on the ground put a piece of 2x2 in between and wind jack. Should displace the wheel from the hub. Replace 'proper' wheel and then repeat for other side.