who's in colchester then?

charlieoliver94

Seen a few lupos!

I think i may have seen you in braintree? I drive a silver lupo every time i see you i think that its my car lol

EDIT: just seen looked at your car and its not the one i thought it was. NEED to organise a local meet in like braintree or something.

Edited by Marcus.ss
  • Like 1

Im in witham in my bright yellow arosa, as from next weekend I will have bright pink mk2 golf steel wheels .... Easily spotted :) wave if you see me fellow dubbers! Hoping to be welcomed into the VW scene as I'm quite new, I'm bringing my Rosie to renegade dubs at seabrights barn next Wednesday, hopefully spec some Lupos there too? :)

Haha it's not all golf drivers . The mk2 folk are really friendly and always give a smile or a wave . Or they did when I was driving them :) . And I may pop down to that meet next Wednesday too . So may see you there :)

• Like 1

Ive seen a white x reg lupo, lowered around shrub end area, mainly at the post office...anyone here? Bash, you see me about.... :P xx

• 4 weeks later...

was nice to see a few new faces and lupos at renegade! hopefully next time i will get to speak to some of you! (i was on my phone when both lupos left!) :(

Where you the lupo with black vw starlites with blue bolts?

was nice to see a few new faces and lupos at renegade! hopefully next time i will get to speak to some of you! (i was on my phone when both lupos left!) :(

hey i was wondering whose lupo that was :) i was there and didnt see the owners of either of them :surprised: ill be at the next one for sure so ill look out for you as would be nice to chat :)