Bristol Volksfest 2012?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thats ok

Well since having LOOOOADS of fun camping at Castle Retro on the weekend at Caldicot Castle I think im going to go down on the sat afternoon and camp the night,

Your all welcome to come, or continue to meet up and go down on the sunday.

Sorry about my late change of decision. Making the most of this nice-ish weather :-D

Haha thats ok

Well since having LOOOOADS of fun camping at Castle Retro on the weekend at Caldicot Castle I think im going to go down on the sat afternoon and camp the night,

Sorry about my late change of decision. Making the most of this nice-ish weather :-D

Sounds like a plan! :thumbup:

Haha thats ok

i could be up for this..

I'm still gonna just pop over for the day I think but will be ringing Ed to find you all :) Looks like I might be going on holiday the week after so won't really be looking to stay overnight as can't justify the extra expense.

Know Anyone with VAG com? if you get it going, i could get it scanned for you but only when im in the Workshop in college

+ i will be going if my clutch is still good. Slipping a bit, should be ok though.

ALSO. Ed, Luce & Shaun? Are you all up for the thing in Bristol on sunday?

Sounds good to me, just wouldnt mind going down with some familar faces :)

Hey guys, sorry for my lack of activity in recent weeks, been pretty snowed under with exam prep! I'm up for this sunday Krispy Kreme meet if a few of you want to convoy in to it? Will be my last chance to go to a meet for a couple of months, as i'll be in Europe for the Bristol volksfest unfortunately :(

We will definately have to make a camping trip of sorts happen over the july/august timeframe though!

Hey guys, sorry for my lack of activity in recent weeks, been pretty snowed under with exam prep! I'm up for this sunday Krispy Kreme meet if a few of you want to convoy in to it? Will be my last chance to go to a meet for a couple of months, as i'll be in Europe for the Bristol volksfest unfortunately :(

We will definately have to make a camping trip of sorts happen over the july/august timeframe though!

Il probably come down sunday, Il have to meet you in bristol though aha

Sorry forgot all about Krispy Kreme, had a bbq instead lol. Hope you all had a great time! :)

Being a pain i cant go down to Bristol Volksfest until about 5 unless I can rearrange my horse riding lesson x