White 1.4 Lupo Project

M.Yip

What tyres are they?

Nankangs NS2 on the front 155/55 and the rears are sonar 175/50, they were meant to be Nankangs on the back but it says Sonar which is confusing :/ it may have been a misprint on the website I brought it from cos it said Nankangs, ordered some news ones now which will be put on in the next couple of days.

sounds fresh! what interior were you thinking of? :)

Haha cheers, I wanted some Golf gti seats re-trimmed in leather front and back, already ordered a 280mm Momo steering wheel, just don't know what to do for the door cards, maybe diamond stitched in leather but these are just ideas yet, like I said when funds start coming in I will get looking for some haha Edited by M.Yip

i'm not being picky cos ive got truly oddball wheels on my daughter's lupo (proton gti 16 's) but it seems to me that you'll be spending an awful lot on back tyres with camber that excessive. it might look good but the tyre wear is crap, it rips off the inside edge of the tyre.

have you considered arch rolling to get your back wheels in? or machine the rims to get a better offset?

at the end of the day its up to you, its your car,trying to help though and good luck with the rest of the job, geoff, sophies dad,mechanic and co owner of the lupo

Fair point, yeah I get what you mean, it has shredded my tyres and I only went down the road haha, but yeah I'm going to get my arches rolled soon, the camber was only temporary plus I have ordered 165/55 tyres to put on the back which should allow me to avoid scrubbing, thanks for your help anyway :)

i am so pleased that you took my comments the way that they were offered. to be fair i was a bit worried that i would have upset you (and a few others i'd expect) if thats the case i dont usually say anything. anyhow good luck with the rest of the job, geoff and sophie