Instagram!

sophiaagracee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I'm thinking about opening an instagram page for my Volkswagen car service. Honestly, it's closer to an auto repair shop, because besides specializing on repairing lupos, I've got automotive parts for lupo and polo as well. Thus, a friend of mine recommended to open a business account in order to have the possibility to promote it by using automatic likes to instagram posts and auto scheduled comments and views. Is anyone of you using this feature? Seems to be a good tool, especially if you don't have time for social media.

Edited by KeithGreene

• 1 year later...

This is a great feature that can be useful, especially to beginner users of social networks. With its help, you can quickly rise in the ranking on Instagram and Youtube with popularitybazaar.com. Your video will be among the most popular, and more people will see it. This is especially important for businesses that want to promote their products and services.

You can make small videos for the youtube channel on your online store's topic. Observe who watches and likes the video more writes comments, and calculate your target audience.

Edited by Corby77

• 3 months later...

I remember these posts when Instagram was a new app and wasn't popular among people. It was used as a tool to edit photos for Facebook or other popular dating apps. It had some great filters on it. Still, as time passed, people started to post photos there, and it has become a popular platform used by almost anyone. If you want to become popular there, you have to work a lot on it. There are many websites like https://megafamous.com/ig-line-break-bio-caption-spacing-app, where you can learn how to do it.

Edited by Corby77

• 9 months later...

I remember these posts when Instagram was a new app and wasn't popular among people. It was used as a tool to edit photos for Facebook or other popular dating apps. It had some great filters on it. Still, as time passed, people started to post photos there, and it has become a popular platform used by almost anyone. If you want to become popular there, you have to work a lot on it. There are many websites likeĀ https://promosoundgroup.net/, where you can learn how to do it.

I have an Instagram account, but I don't use it, I just look at my friends' stories.

Edited by JaseBrown