Picture Request - Rear Coilover/Spring

Sooooo...... iv'e got coilies, and i need the rears to go lower (take out adjusters) but im in a bit of a pickle.

ive got shorter shocks to replace the standard ones, but every time i jack the car up the springs fall out of the top bit it that sits in the top of the spring. and if the adjusters are out, wont it be worse? (i know you have to cable tie the bottom of the springs down)

how do you stop this? do you bolt it to the top? what do you do?

so if people would be kind enough, could you post up some pics of your set up at the back? jacked up & not.

Thanks, Jamie.

Edited by JampotJamie

yea i have them, there just not in yet. i bought my coilovers without rear shocks so they were cheaper (second hand)

once i get them in, i'll get some one to help sort the height out :)

i said shocks not springs mate, my brother has run them with custom shorter springs without problems.

http://i1127.photobu...LD/9f5b486a.jpg

look at the size of the custom one next to the "shorter" fk one!!!! and 300lb all the way through = less Tyre rub.

Edited by north wales loop

i said shocks not springs mate, my brother has run them with custom shorter springs without problems.

http://i1127.photobu...LD/9f5b486a.jpg

look at the size of the custom one next to the "shorter" fk one!!!! and 300lb all the way through = less Tyre rub.

Haha yes you did, I read that wrong :P

Yea that's why I'm thinking custom spring as you can run then with adjuster in, which gives for better peace of mind :)