Fantasia Green Lupo, BBS RM Static Lows

Muffin

• 1 month later...

Well It's been a while and i am still learning to drive... Still.. But none the less i thought i would post some better quality pics up even though i still have really done anything to the car yet :( Anyways here's a few pics.

P1010336.jpg

P1010334.jpg

P1010337.jpg

Some better quality pics of the badges and doorcards etc :D

P1010338.jpg

P1010335.jpg

P1010339.jpg

Next thing i'm planning to do is pass my test to be honest then go from there. There is so many things i want to do but i don't think i will be able to for the first year but i don't think i will be able too due to insurance :[ but we will see :) As usual comments etc are welcome :D

Looking good. I used to live in Redditch. Spent best part of 26 years of my life there. Live just up the road near the NEC now.

redditch is pants :lol:

hurry up and pass your test dude!

• 7 months later...

So it has been ages since i have updated this! I am still unfortunately learning how to drive as i don't get many opportunities for driving lessons with work etc! I should be all up and ready soon then all the good stuff will happen! Took a few pictures a week ago and also finished sticker bombing inside, Sounds stupid i know but it throws the colour of the car off real well. Anyway Pics : 10604_482541598459260_241091017_n.jpg

With My old mans motor.

And the compulsary Snow picture! 19308_476460349067385_1307639263_n.jpg

My basic plans soon after i pass will be to get Jom Coilies for the time being and see about suspension set up from there. Fit My wheels (Steffan Rs 8j front and 9j rear!) and get arch work done for the wheels and interior will also be on the line. Other than that that is all for now so feel free to leave any feedback etc!

• 1 month later...

Well it has been a while again! Cleaned my car today and started polishing and claying etc, amazing the amount of difference it makes and how smooth it makes the paint feel! So here's a few pics as per

20130520_181319.jpg

Clean!

So i have also sticker bombed my door cards, front & rear and part way through my roof lining which i will upload very soon! Sounds like a lot but in person it really does look good and goes well with the brightness of the car

20130520_181256.jpg

20130520_181211.jpg

20130520_181204.jpg

Any feedback is appreciated! Cheers.

Something about fantasia green does suit sticker bombing rather well I have to admit.

Haha cheers koop! the roof lining look the ace, well happy with the turn out, will upload pictures soon! My theory test is tomorrow so fingers crossed i pass that and then it certainly is not long until i will be up and running on the road and the real modifications will commence :shifty:

More updates! I got carried away this weekend and saw some coilovers for sale just down the road from me... i could not resist temptation and seeing as i am learning still i can't fit them but...

20130528_172813.jpg

Sorted for a few months time! I have also nearly finished my head lining which is sticker bombed all with individual stickers. The front and rear door cards are sticker bombed along with the roof pillars and now the roof lining thanks to many hours labour and the missus! Ordered more stickers which arrived today so it should be finished tomorrow but as it stands now :

20130528_172431.jpg

20130528_172440.jpg

Looks the dogs in my opinion , i think on other cars it would be too much but with this colour car it really does look wicked and is not too much. And finally a decent picture of my wheels that i have for around a year now! Not long now and they can go on. Literally can not wait, it is like being a kid at christmas time again! 20130528_172640.jpg

20130528_172653.jpg

9J Rears! I must be mad :thumbsup:

Cheers for reading, as per any comments are appreciated!

How did the theory test go?

It went well cheers, Passed 47/50 Just need to book my practical soon then a few weeks after driving i can fit the collection of parts i have waiting!

I got the roof lining finished today, all fitted back in now and i will get pics tomorrow, looks ace :thumbsup: Hopefully booking my test for the start of July and in the mean time will carry on with little niggles until i pass, any suggestions?

seems we are on the same boat here, ive got my pratical soon and then ill be on the road.

dreading insurance too as im already lowered on coilovers and alloys and buckets. really not looking forward to my final quote :/

loving your stickerbomb. i almost done the same but instead im probably going to go for a orange carbon wrap in some places.

lupo is looking well smart mate. look forward to seeing the finished product!

We certainly are! I'm dreading it too but it's what i have commited to doing so it is a must! As promised pics of the roof

20130530_171225.jpg

20130530_171328.jpg

20130530_171415.jpg

Still need to fit passenger mirror^^

20130530_171514.jpg

20130530_171528.jpg

20130530_171612.jpg

20130530_171628.jpg

Finally that is it! Pictures do not do it justice, looks awesome, i am well chuffed. Just need some seats, may go for mk4 Recaro's or something like that. Let me know what you all think!

• 1 month later...

Right I decided whilst i was bored that i wanted to trial fit my wheels... So me and a mate got onto it and this is what follows:

20130805_171007.jpg

20130805_170937.jpg

20130805_170928.jpg

Then i got one of my mates to photoshop one for me as if it were lowered

IMG_14078859950944.jpeg

Proper chuffed with how it looks. Can't wait to get them fitted with my coilovers! They will sit really nice in my opinion, at the minute the poke at the rear by around 1/2" But when i get the arches rolled and a bit of negative camber they should be cool. Also fitted a Lupo Gti light switch and carbon wrapped my b pillars and vents but nothing special.

• 3 weeks later...

Changed the front disc and pads on the front this weekend, some nice new Mintex ones on there, my car now successfully stops now! Was wondering if anyone could help, does anyone else have an issue with the rubber channel where the window seats as mine must be very dry and is causing the drivers side window to really struggle to go up, sometimes it gives up and goes back down!

• 8 months later...

Time for an update. Fitted the Steffans (9j rear so super wide) and ran them for a few weeks ...

20140225_082352.jpg

20140222_174903.jpg

After a few weeks I decided to sell them as it was just to much, They did look good but it drove terrible with 5 degrees of camber. So Since I have bought a set of BBS RM's which did look like this...

20140416_174854.jpg

20140408_182804.jpg

They are now being powder coated purple and should hopefully be ready soon! I have also since bought 2" lips for the rear to make the wheels 8J.

So the car has been lowered a fair bit more since and currently sits like this awaiting it's new wheels

20140429_155911.jpg

Awaiting on a chassis notch and then lower the front a tad more once my wheels are done and I will finally be somewhere! Any feedback appreciated :thumbup:

Someones going to have to explain this obsession with purple wheels to me. I've seen a few sets on a few different cars any they all look utterly gash.

They looked pretty sweet in red to honest.