Fantasia Green Lupo, BBS RM Static Lows

Muffin

Hi everyone i'm jake, for my birthday i got bought my first dream car, A bright green loop <3 i am still learning at the mo but will be going for my uk full in a few months :) It's completely standard pretty well at the mo but it won't stay that way ;) This is how it looks so far
P1010149.jpgP1010146.jpgP1010145.jpgP1010144.jpgP1010143.jpgII've already gone and bought some wheels for it too xD wont be fitting them for a while yet though as i dont wanna curb them and they will need lots of work to go on ... But i think it will be worth it :DP1010170.jpgP1010171.jpgP1010172.jpglLots of dish! i think the purple wheels will look good against the green :) Nice and bright! Let me know what you all think.

Edited by Muffin
  • Like 1

She'll look sick on them wheels btw good choice! Good idea holding off on fitting til you got a bit more driving experience too :thumbsup:

Yeah at the moment my poor hub caps seem quite attracted the good ol' curb so i thought i'll leave it for a while. I may get them resprayed as the paint is a bit poor on them, i saw some guy who had some on a polo and he had them candy red with a black marble finish and they looked amazing! I'm thinking of copying but with purple :P

Those wheels will look really good against the green.

Lowering first?

And good idea with the wheels also, I had my steelies on for 9 months and did not curb them once.

went out and spent some money on alloys and one month later i curbed them!

Noo they dont :( They are fake splits , however you can get fake split bolts for them (Which i may get) They are 9j rears with 195 tyres and 8j fronts with 165 tyres. They have some immense stretch :D

Just a few small updates, Bought a few things for the car ... As usual. Let me know what you think :)

IMG_0829.jpg Carbon Front Badge (sorry about the crappy quality)

IMG_0826.jpg A Purple and carbon one for the rear, too match my wheels when i put them on, i thought it would be different. The marks on the rear bumper btw are paint cracks, having my bumpers colour coded and resprayed eventually anyway.

IMG_0831.jpg To replace the original magic wand look alike ariel. Also putting a nice double din unit soon ;) Heres just a few shots of the car and other bits n bobs.

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

Thought i would throw a few in of my old man's new car ;) He has good taste.

IMG_0824.jpg

561809_10150857558632053_717197052_12062507_1875620324_n.jpg

yeah i am. from church hill, you? ive never seen your car or any drift cars around... haha.

this is when i find out theres another redditch other than where i live...

i live in woodrow, im learning at the mo so you probably wont see it out and about for a few months. My old man lives around by evesham and only ocasionally comes into redditch.

oh right, nice to know of another lupo. im suprised you havent seen me around, im always driving ha. a lot of my friends drive VW's. a really really low black corrado on BBS RS, low white mk3 Polo coupe on bbs ra, low red mk3 polo breadvan on g60 steels, low black 6n2 polo. to name a few. haha. hope to see you around, definitely have to meet up when youre rolling.

Yeah man defo! i've seen a Really low corrado with BBS Wheels, there is a vw garage conveniently just down the road from me, i saw it there, it's insanely low, and every day as i'm riding to work there is a golf cabriolet that is slammed that drives past, makes me just wanna get out there ... i would probably crash haha

yeah he works at VW. his cars insane. i spend alot of time working on that car haha.

a mk4 dark blue golf cab on golf BBS, i know him too. you need to get driving man ;)

let me know when you are driving and we'll meet up for a chat and stuff man. you BMX too? do/did you used to go to the skatepark ?

Edited by Thooooom

• 4 weeks later...

Right, i haven't updated this in a while so it's about time. Getting there with driving, a few more months and i should be on the open road! Just need to find an insurer who will allow the mods i want to make. Anyhow i haven't really done much with the car. Put my wheels up against my car to get an idea of how they will look, i think they will be awesome :

IMG_0845.jpg

And i have also sticker bombed my door cards, im not too sure on them though, i think it's too much, i'm gonna leatherette wrap them at some point but these will do for the time being.

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

I gave it a good clean the other day, i thought my roof paint was flaking i was pretty gutted but at a closer look it turned out just to be a caterpillar lol! The exact same colour of my car! Fantasia caterpillar FTW

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

Nice and shiny! ;) Also guess the reflection, if you get it right you win a cookie :thumbsup: