Audi A4 (2002) Steering wheel into VW Lupo

Alright Guys,

Just tried to fit this into my lupo http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A4-B6-2002-STEERING-WHEEL-AIRBAG-LEATHER?item=330718538737&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8038896333866657813

Failed, I think I might have to drill holes or something? Has anyone on here put one of these in before or know how to do it? Also there was a boss behind the steering wheel with the wiring for the connector to the airbag all realed up, was a nightmare! What is the little red button on a spring on the boss? Is that needed?

Really want to get this steering wheel fitted, think it would look nice.

Any ideas or information would really help me. I am a novice, but had no problem in removing the steering wheel. Just was a ball ache! Haha

Cheers! :thumbsup:

If its like the Mk5/6 golf sterring wheels you will need to use a donor lupo airbag slip ring from the lupo steering wheel. Mount this to the back of the Audi wheel using 3 x M4 bolts, this allows the wiring for the aribag and horn to run from the wiring in your steering column into the Audi steering wheel.

You may need to file the boss on the Audi steering wheel to allow the lupo slip ring to fit better. The air bag connection from the Audi needs to be connected to the airbag wire from the lupo, same with the horn wire.

Not the easiest of jobs, but achievble.

Alex