what seats you got ?

Mk4 Golf sports seats

IMAG0645.jpg

Almost a straight fit, just had to grind the bases ground for them to adjust properly as the Golf has a straighter floor pan

The mk4 golf ones are the only ones that go straight in, need grinding to to fit properly though.

Anything can be fitted if you know your way a round a welder or know some one who does.

You can either make up new seat brakets or take the ones off the lupo seats and weld them on the new ones.

You have expensive taste they're pretty rare ;) All Mk4 Recaros will go in the same way as mine, quite a few on here got em.

fair enough i think il keep a eye of for a set of anniversary seats then cheers for the help

You have expensive taste they're pretty rare ;) All Mk4 Recaros will go in the same way as mine, quite a few on here got em.

Here ya go

http://www.ebay.co.u...d#ht_500wt_1169

Would look fantastic in a red or black Loop

:thumbsup:

Edited by curly custard

Those front seats are the wrong way round, I hope he didn't drive like that :lol:

Must be going mental, was looking at the handle on the inside of the passenger seat but the seatbelt clips are the right way round - is that an extra handle? :blink:

Edited by Koop

They're lovely, is it next week the rears are going in?

fe08307e.jpg

Mk2 leather/alcantara tt seats Front and rear

handbrake looks like its traveling to much mate you might need to adjust it just keep an eye on it might fail its mot if it gets any worse.

Oh and nice interior :thumbsup: