Make way for Noddy....Noddy !!

Noddy23

Hello dudes and dudettes,

My name is Jack but everyone calls me Noddy ( always wearing a floppy beanie or whatever there called ), im 19 and currently driving a ****box corsa b. its only a temporary car until i get my hand on a lupo :D i just found out aswell im being striped up by my insurance company i am currently paying 2k a year for my corsa with adrian flux and i could be driving a lupo for just under 1300 with admiral !! im currently looking for a cheap lupo if anyone has one preferably a 1.0. i am a dubman but currently dont own one :( my first car was a mk3 polo loved it but it had to go :( once i got some money together i picked up a cheap saxo VTR that also had to go stupid insurance cost and now stuck with the corsa :/ here a piccy below, just to warn you its pure ****e !!

Noddy

photo1.jpg

didnt like the matt black bonnet so did this one evening :)

photo.jpg

i dont know why, but i really like bonnet drawings.

381955_276797705701142_276195382428041_776667_124103895_n.jpg

OMFG thats pro :D at least im not the only one but i was stupid enough to mask up my whole bonnet and draw on a proper stencil lol, also i left it bare metal so i will get a picture today of how the bonnet looks now :) rust FTW !!

hello there and welcome :)

my dogs called noddy hes a big apricot fluffy labradoodle

at least its not a run of the mill corsa...but will be better cruising in a lupo of course.

good luck lupo hunting

peace out, adam

cheers dude and yeah i havent quite got enough dole payments for a huge body kit, cut springs and a exhaust of a truck lol hahaha cant wait to get a lupo no more rat look cheese !! have to get out the polish to clean it rather than a sanding pad :P

cheers for the response

Noddy ( not burningsextornado's dog )

I was horrified by your corsa until I saw your banksyfication, well done ;) Welcome & good luck finding your Lupo :D

Cheers for the response :) I have had a shop about and it would be cheaper for me to run my Corsa until my insurance is up I only have 5 payments left on my insurance so it would equal the same as getting lupo insurance so gunna stick with the Corsa till November to get my 1 years no claims :) gutting I have to deal with this piece of crap but will be worth it as my insurance will drop dramatically fingers crossed !! Also got bored on the weekend and had some fun with the car I'll upload pics when I get in from work :)