Hakster's Silver GTi - OEM+

Hakster

F1 wheel looks mint pal, how much did the refurb set you back ??

About £50, chucked it in with a set of BBS's I refurbed in the same colour which was handy.

I may be in the market for a Golf this year...

That's what I like to hear, it's actually on the market right now (ebay & gumtree), take a look!

• 3 weeks later...

of course you can make it work, and you'll pull it off impressively you always do!

• Like 1

Too easy lol

C0FCF62E-4CBE-4B46-9739-9489DE1E0CE0-219

16" polo GTi wheels

Already have adapters, tyres are on their way, should look good hopefully, not seen them on a lupo before...

Niceeeee :shades:

Looking forward to seeing them on :thumbsup:

Mmmmm OEM :wub:

• Like 1

of course you can make it work, and you'll pull it off impressively you always do!

Cheers mate, the adapters are 15mm and with an original offset of 38 I might be pushing it...

Niceeeee :shades:

Looking forward to seeing them on :thumbsup:

Mmmmm OEM :wub:

Thanks Ryan

Damn you I was going to do this but the wheels I was looking at sold & the adaptors I bought for the purpose never existed (scammed :rolleyes:)

Jealousy aside I look foward to seeing them on, excellent choice :yes:

Damn you I was going to do this but the wheels I was looking at sold & the adaptors I bought for the purpose never existed (scammed :rolleyes:)

Jealousy aside I look foward to seeing them on, excellent choice :yes:

Sorry to hear you got scammed mate, happened to me a couple of times. Don't know how people can sleep at night with that guilt on their shoulders.

Hopefully they look as good as I imagine.

Cheers

Any news on the new wheels?

Got the tyres on, will have to spend a good day sorting out the height to get them to sit right, had a test fit on the front and they sit right on the arch line, will maybe have to add a little camber to make sure they tuck in and don't rub.

Got the tyres on, will have to spend a good day sorting out the height to get them to sit right, had a test fit on the front and they sit right on the arch line, will maybe have to add a little camber to make sure they tuck in and don't rub.

Niceeee ! - Show us what u got so far :)