Hakster's Silver GTi - OEM+

Hakster

Hi everyone, just picked up my new Lupo this w/e. She's a stunner, immaculate all round and low mileage for her age.
Got all the extra's; Heated leather seats, air con...
Also has a few mods already; Cambridge rear lights, H&R lowering suspension.

af1b4680.jpg

699eb437.jpg

07a7fc66.jpg

8eda13e5.jpg

aa77121e.jpg

Got a few mods planned but want to keep her as standard as possible for a year or so. So here's a list of "secret" mods in the hope that the missus doesn't clock-on http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/thumbup.gif
1) Red strip for front grill (ordered)
2) Seat covers (ordered but don't fit http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/confused.gif )
3) Raise the exhaust so it tucks in nicely

Her's a pic of my old car (VW Golf Mk4 R32), unfortunaltely was stolen a couple of months back and has still not been found, long gone...

c907c2f0.jpg

Thanks for looking, suggestions/comments welcome.

Hakan

Edited by Hakster

Oh yes, finally one thats not going to be abused by having the suspension arms hanging out of it :thumbup::tongueout:

Looks a very tidy clean example thats for sure! Heated leather? Whats the mileage on it?

Edited by DaddyC

Thanks for the comments guys, it's currently at 76k... Will be doing a 10 day trip round south Germany in May so that will bring it up a little.

Anyone know where I can get seat covers that fit nicely on these..?

Nice, lol @ secret mods - Mrs Koop hasn't noticed we haven't got a rear wiper yet haha :lol:;)

• 3 weeks later...

couple of bits done; red grill surround and LED side lights... Sorry, car's really dirty, haven't cleaned it since I bought it... :unsure:

af4d1e74.jpg

Edited by Hakan

• 2 weeks later...

Great car & some cool pics! Bet you had a great time driving it around Germany! Did you manage to take it on their motorways? With no speed limits :) great fun!

nice one! You should come down to essex and say hi! :D

Got too many sets of wheels, not sure what to do now really...

2 lots of BBS RM's - 6.5j ET33

1 set of O.Z splits from a TVR Wedge - 8j ET20

d9ae423f.jpg

52fad5cc.jpg

166a485a.jpg

22575f9a.jpg

e13650e1.jpg

Think I might sell the BBS's and keep the o.z's as a little project, they need some custom centre caps made up, I will want to fit them to the Lupo eventually but need a lot of work to get them on. They're 5 stud so will need adapters, and might need a little skimming on the faces to get them to fit nicely...

they look nice! Can't wait to see them on your car (eventually)

How much would you want for a set of those rm's?

I think I'm gonna put them on eBay tomorrow, maybe being a bit optimistic with the price for the lot at just under a grand.

^koop, you know you have too many splits when you have almost 4 sets :S

The oz are awesome, I have a set in 16x9 with huge stepped lips proper old school motorsport jobbies.

If you err have a few caps or are gettin some made drop me a pm, I may be interested!

^koop, you know you have too many splits when you have almost 4 sets :S

The oz are awesome, I have a set in 16x9 with huge stepped lips proper old school motorsport jobbies.

If you err have a few caps or are gettin some made drop me a pm, I may be interested!

Cool, I'll let you know when I can get some sorted.

hakan lord of rims, know of any half decent rims going cheaply that need refurbing?

hakan lord of rims, know of any half decent rims going cheaply that need refurbing?

Depends what type of wheel you're after really, either ebay.co.uk or http://www.wheel-whores.com/classifieds is where you'll find a lot of wheels in need of some TLC. Or if you're a bit braver you can do what I do and source them from ebay.de.

Hakan