what to check for when looking at an arosa???

SIMONG

i seen and arosa TDi local to me that i intend to go and look at and its failry cheap,

never having an arosa or lupo just wondered what advice you guys could give me on what to check or look out for?

the only bad thing is that its 90k with no history but tbh that doesnt really bother that much

cheers Si.

i didnt intend on getting an arosa, i had my heart set on a lupo..

but the arosa is beautiful.. (not just saying it because i own one)

what litre is it? mines a 1.0 and is a bugger to build speed..

theyre also brilliant with petrol, comfortable etc..

if youre interested in subs etc, you wont get one in the back!

also, ive been told my cupholders are rare, so if it has them, thats a bonus! :)

good luck!

cheers Olivia/Rosie (guess Rosie is your arosa), do you know of any known faulst problem areas to look out for though?

its a TDi, so 1.4 diesel 3 cyclinder. yeahi would prefer a lupo but this one has come up and its local ish and cheap.

Edited by SIMONG

Know the pedal boxes on lupos are an issue to keep an eye for, not sure if it stems through to aroas though but just check he usual, oil under the car, seems matching on doors boots etc to see if it's had crash repairs

leccy windows,leccy mirrors,leccy sunroof,check straps,pannel gaps, rust on roof gutters. also make sure it does not go into limp mode when engine is under strain, eg going uphill in the wrong gear.

well been to look at it and to be fair it wasnt that bad. it was quite funky colour wasnt quite white and wasnt quite green somewhere in the middle. it was a little roof around the edges, o/s wing was rusty and there was a chip on roof above the windscreen which had gone rusty. but it drove well and didnt smoke or out! everything worked and all the door/boot shuts looked pretty good.

just checked it on "itextcheck" and its come back a cat C. so wont be getting it! sad.gif

should have done that first really would have saved myself a journey! laugh.gif but went to trafford on the way back anyway. safe to say, i fookin hate shopping and the trafford centre but Tyler got some new cars from the disney store so he was happy