HELP!!!!!!!!! Fink My Lupo Is On Drugs!!!!!1

Hello,

Right i was driving Home last nite, and lulu was driving perfect asper, cruzing along about 70/80 mph and suddenly all my dash borad light turn off, first thought was a fuse but then sterio and head lights went off as well. pulled over in the lay by and turnerd her and at left her a few mins turned car back on and she made a beeping sound with all light comeing back on but then the hand brake , ABS and air bag light started flashing at me :s (handbrake was not on). when sitting there on idle all lights and sterio worked with flashing ABS and airbag light, put a little bit of throttle on and the flashing lights stoped but then so did all dash board lights and headlights . sat there puzzled, so had to ring the farther to follow me home coz i couldnt see coz head light were turning off when i put a little bit of throttle on, while driving home had the hazard light on, but the indocators were not flashing on the dash borad, when i got to the top of my road i took her out of gear and let her roll down the hill to my house and and all the lights came back on, i fort this was weird so put back in gear and all light went back off did this a few times, all othere eletrics were working fine ( window wipers were more powerful than normal and window were fine) , i really have no idea what lulu thinks she is doin!!!!! could anyone give me any HELP or IDEAS on what this could be?????

Many Regard

WiiLKo

I think you're on drugs.

Anyway, get it plugged in to vagcom to read any fault codes if possible. Does it start now? Might be dead/dying battery which could be a faulty alternator.

shhhhhh dont tell people that ;) ahahah

engine wise she is totally fine!!!

just makes no sense that every thing works will on idle and put throttle on or put in gear and they all just turn off :(

it wouldnt be a resister in the ECU or anything will it ??

cheers for the quick reply koop!!

Regards

WiiLKo

As Koop says, get it on vagcom, reading that at first I thought it may have been alternator problems.

Does your reverse light work? You mentioned something about the lights not working when it was in gear?...

yh all the lights on the dash board and headlights have not checked the revers lights taking to a garge now just leaving work. will post when i get home about the revers lights,

spoke to my friend at the garge and he said maybe gear selecter mayb earthing out as they all turn off when put in gear,, sorry its very confusing to write and explain :s cheer for the help guys will post as soon as no what goin in

regards

WiiLKO

Right I took to the vw garage an they said its Autonator. Reason the lights keep slashing coz there now enuff power gettin to the components. Also came up with a voltage fault!

Look like the warentey company are gunner be gettin a fone call

Cheers for the help guys..

Will be startin a build thead hen I have the money for my full respray,

Thanks again

Regards

Wiilko

Yeah the original post hurt my brain a bit tbh. And cheers guys but I still have a whole lot to learn myself ;)