scraping tyres on the rear arches

Bazza21

lowered my car about 2-3 weeks ago but was running on normal lupo wheel set up (5.5j, 175 65) then last night i got my bmw e30 15inch 7js (tyres 195 45 15 slight stretch but nothing much) finished and fitted, after a quick run down the road i found out that it scrapes doing anything other than going straight. So out came the bar and hammer, had a good hour rolling the arch lip in. tried again going down the road. BRILLIANT no scraping, thought i had cracked it, until somebody sat in the back and i did 20 miles in it, this made carnage of my tyre :/ so what would be the next step to try ? more rolling or buy a set of camber shins ?

thanks in advance

barry

true my bad! its probably because they're so wide! are you lowered and have you taken the adjustors out? if so, put them back in and it should strengthen the rear back up!

im down 40mm at the back on springs :/ so its not even that low really. they sit well when no ones in the car. when theres a little weight in this is when the problem occurs. might take out my sub, spare wheel and seat ;) haha