Indicator lights.

livmarshall17

Pulled into work today and my indicator obviously hadnt clicked off when i turned of my engine as when i came back to my car after my shift i noticed only one of my headlights and backlights was on (didnt spot it before as it wasnt dark) checked my dash and my headlights were not on but when i turned my engine on my indicator started clicking again. Never known a car to do this..is this common with Arosas or is it a fault?

mines a mk2

Pulled into work today and my indicator obviously hadnt clicked off when i turned of my engine as when i came back to my car after my shift i noticed only one of my headlights and backlights was on (didnt spot it before as it wasnt dark) checked my dash and my headlights were not on but when i turned my engine on my indicator started clicking again. Never known a car to do this..is this common with Arosas or is it a fault?

mines a mk2

as said in the earlier posts it was your parking lights, If you turn on your left indicator then turn off engine your left parking lights will be left on, and the same with the right if you have the indicator set to the right side. This is the same for most if not all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda cars.