MOT suspension/coilover problems really need help

iaz chilla

Okay fellow dubberz I really really really need your help-

Basically I brought a lup few months back its mint proper nice I have had it tucked away in the garage and slowly starting to get it ready for this summer, none of me mates know I have a new dub anyway I had he MOT 3 days ago and its only failed on 1 thing which is quite “major”

Basically the car is on FK coilovers its sitting low, now the guy at the MOT test centre said when he jacks the back of my car up the suspension at the back comes out of place, every time I go over a hump its moves a little out of place to the point where if I drove over a big hump or went over a pothole fast the suspension will give way the tires will shoot up and the car will flip up.

Am now well nervous to drive it, to get a second opinion I went to another garage and he said the same thing, I really want the car ready for the summer as I have everything else in place, i was sue to put my bbs on tomorrow, so has any1 else had a similar problem? Or can you advice me on anything? Ovb I refuse to drive the car until its safe as I have baby nieces etc.

The guy at the mot centre said I can get 2 holes drilled at the side and then you have these straps/holders? That holds the suspension in place? Has any1 ever come across or heard anything like that?

Am just proper stuck on what to do and basically am just relying on your lots feedback now, proper frustrated … :(

Thank you.