Aro the flash red Mk1 - Pic heavy - With Mini Photoshoot!

Battsy

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to say, I like it as it is! Get the rear down a bit more?

Hmm i will be lowering a bit more when i purchase my new alloys after holiday, the tyres on these are like tank tyres haha, Either bbs or some borbet a's..

gooing to retrim interior door cards like u have done too and spray the dash parts red :)

• 2 months later...

been a long time since ive posted on here..

just ordered this exhaust from ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Lupo-1-0-1-4-Sportex-Exhaust-Tailbox-Single-3-/271061949908?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f1c8d1dd4#ht_2200wt_952

And next week its time for my wheels!! been saving so hard to get them

Does anybody know a cheap place to get some tyres?

195/45/r15's ?

thanks

• 1 month later...

Finally I have put some work into my car, as stated above i purchased the exhaust and from day one, my plan of getting some bbs's has now finally been completed. The exhaust gives the car a nice tone, and i am pleased with the purchase although i may consider purchasing a straight through so i can get lower on the back (see pic)

So here is how my car is sitting right now!

bbswheels.jpg

bbswheels2.jpg

In the next few weeks i will be buying a new set of coilovers and the back will be dropping as much as i can but obviously with the exhaust on i dont think i will be able to get extremely low.

After exterior has been completed i will be challenging my interior so keep an eye on this thread!

Thanks matty

• Like 1

That exhaust is too big, too dirty and I think you should buy mine lol

He's right you know, that thing sounded awesome :yes:

That exhaust is too big, too dirty and I think you should buy mine lol

I kinda agree tbh, when i bought it i wasnt expecting it to be as big as it is, also noise wise its abit over what i wanted.. Send me a link to your exhaust and what sort of price are you after?

looking good :) i like the exhaust :P only coz im fan of chavy sounding cars with massive exhausts and that i have the same one on mine :P

Haha yeh :), Cheers for the info again buddy! hows your car going ?

This is looking pretty tasty :D

DUBaSCRUB window vinyl available here... http://dubascrub.big...official-hoodie

Thanks Koop ! Will be having a look now :)

Someone in my town has just bought the same wheels as me -.-!! Probally have to order a new set now as nobody around here had the same car and setup as me but now this person does dont feel original anymore :(

haha no problem, even though what i suggested didnt work out, sorry about that. yeah cars fine wanting some lows soon but gonna have to wait till after christmas i think. Tell me about people having the same wheels/car, i bought mine about 1.5 years ago and now there are about 6/7 lupos/arosas in town, and i can honestly say 1.5 years ago i had the only in town haha

haha no problem, even though what i suggested didnt work out, sorry about that. yeah cars fine wanting some lows soon but gonna have to wait till after christmas i think. Tell me about people having the same wheels/car, i bought mine about 1.5 years ago and now there are about 6/7 lupos/arosas in town, and i can honestly say 1.5 years ago i had the only in town haha

Its cool mate :) and hmm just get some for christmas ? ;) and yeh you know so anoying!

Right my top mounts are completly F**Ked, do i need to buy a whole new set of coilovers or can i get the top mounts? currently i have JOM coilys if anybody could help me out?

Going to upload some more pics tomorrow as got the day off work, gonna give a nice wash :D

• 2 months later...

2 months has passed Christmas has been and gone and i now have my 1 years NO CLAIMS!! YAY me. Also just gave the car an MOT and it failed for emissions and a lower arm, got these issues fixed and re insured and back on the road :).

Before Christmas i noticed the top mounts on Aro where broken so i got them fixed and all the rattles which i had before where eliminated, i was so happy because they were really annoying I had been cleaning the car a lot and keeping the BBS shiny, i asked for an electric car polisher for Christmas to make my cleaning a lot easier as to no shock at all my Nan and granddad spoilt me rotten with cleaning bits, so ill be very shiny for a while.

carcleaning.jpg

In the corner you can see a steam cleaner, it actually cleans the interior (apparently) so ill be giving it a go as soon as i get a free weekend or couple days to crack on with it, as a tester i did one of the back seats and it worked very well however i think i will be getting VAX washer as it will be much easier to use and probably leave the seats a lot cleaner.

Im yet to try out the car polisher but i will be giving it a shot in the next few weeks, waiting for the rainy weather to go, i also got some spacers and put the on, there is a little bit of poke but not as much as i was expecting:

excuse the glove on the door panel to stop the rattling :D

spacerff.jpg

and

A few pictures over the last couple of months:

fisheyebbs.jpg

backend2013.jpg

cleancar.jpg

More pics and progress soon :)

-Matty

Nice Mk1 mate :thumbsup:

Cheers mate :), your car is an inspiration, so nice !

Nice!!

Just had a read through your thread, looking good mate! Will definitely have the 'Mmm' factor if you lower it further and get spacers on.

How's the interior coming along? :)

Thanks mate! and yeah i did have spacers on the rear but i need to get the arches rolled as when i had one person in the back it was rubbing, I will definatly be rolling them soon ! The interior is pretty standard at the moment, i am hiring a vax cleaner to clean the seats and head liner in the next few weeks, ive got a double din head unit and some fli door speakers but i really would like leather seats but i am saving for a lupo gti so when i get that i will get the seats :)