No Picture?! :(

bethan.xo

I honestly wouldn't know haha, i've never painted my nails ;)

You can get them from halfords yeah....i think the ones from VW aren't such a bad price either or you could try a local paint sprayer they could mix it up themselves :)

It shouldn't do for that tiny bit, but if not i think the cans from halfords only cost a few quid :) but if you get a pro to do it it will probably look nicer lol

Sorry for the confusion. I put the sheep up as a test. I chose a sheep as I see you come from Alston, Cumbria and the last few times I've been over that way, I've seen not much else!

Glad to see you've now got it sussed.

Ray

No, less than an inch this morning, but I think we were lucky. I know people who couldn't get to work first thing as the snow had blown off the fields and drifted.

Still blustering snow now and again. Just had a major hail and snow moment, but nothing much lying here now.

No, less than an inch this morning, but I think we were lucky. I know people who couldn't get to work first thing as the snow had blown off the fields and drifted.

Still blustering snow now and again. Just had a major hail and snow moment, but nothing much lying here now.

aaaah i wish i could of had the day off work :P would of suited me damn fine

It was your car I saw! Looked nice! Its a good drive up hartside, great fun with your foot down a little. My gf has a lupo sport in the same colour! Might see it around in Penrith at some point.

Thanks! :) love my little lupo! Haha yep! I like hartside :) u from Penrith?

Im acctualy from leeds, but I go to uni in Penrith, and so does Amie (gf). Down home atm but you'll often seen a grey ibiza with black wheels and red lupo parked next to each other near co-op (ex summerfields). Thats us! :D