Bill's Silver Lupo GTI +++ Few Extra photos of my Vtec Mini

blister

• 3 months later...

Not done much to the lupo this month at all, however i now have a hondata s300 ECU and all of the wiring is done except the ignition switch and a couple of earths

the lupo will now be benefiting from some rear 25mm hubcentric Spacers and 15mm Fronts, possibly some porsche Boxster S half leather / suede seats if money allows!

Nice Lupo! Can't believe we've not crossed paths at some point as I'm not a million miles away in Deadhill and I work in Epsom at a VW dealer.

Can't say Mini's are my thing, but I appreciate all your hard work, especially juggling other cars too!

What colour are those wheels/paint did you use, they look sickkk.

Its a secret :shifty: there are now only 5-6 sets of alloys that i have personally resprayed for various sets of alloys for friends

Nice Lupo! Can't believe we've not crossed paths at some point as I'm not a million miles away in Deadhill and I work in Epsom at a VW dealer.

Can't say Mini's are my thing, but I appreciate all your hard work, especially juggling other cars too!

thank you :D, i used to travel through epsom every day to work but hardly got that way any more, do you attend prept at brands hatch?

I think you have ran over a pikachu

yeah he has been under there a while not sure if he is still alive

I have been known to frequent Brands Hatch of a Wednesday evening! I am planning (funds allowing!) to go this month with my mate and his mad mk2 16v!

Why is there a picture of pikachu? Looking good though dude, does the ARB make much of a difference?

i used my old mobile phone to transfer the photo to my pc and for some reason i couldnt delete it from the photo! so had to just move it out of the way and and leave it there :S

yeah the rear ARB does help alot and pulls all my other mods together well but it wouldnt be any good if running on **** coilovers in my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

Exhaust was fitted today better fit then i could ever expect took me no more then 20 mins! also fitted the upper OMP front brace bar and changed my gearbox oil!

lovely feeling laying on your back under a friends car lift all to the huge expense of 10 quid

whats next for this lupo then? hmmm seems like a bit of sprinting at crystal palace