Henry - The Canica Blue Lupo

Amber_Nunny

...the problems don't seem to end for Henry - I think he hates me.

Lost 4 out of the 6 bolts from the inner cv joint on the passenger side on the way back from work today plus I'm somehow using **** loads of fuel - new MAF sensor I think :\

I remember sitting in this car when Ben had it. Absolutely amazing what you have done with it. Never thought it could be possible but you did it and did it well. Once you have all the little problems sorted you will basically have a new car. Don't give up

Thanks very much ^_^

That was actually really nice and has made me feel a bit more hopeful!

So yesterday Henry got some new bolts :)0E7DF10F-59FC-44EC-962B-49DE2962C011-1574-0000018254513162.jpg

And I got an MAF sensor out of the boyfriends dads Arosa TDI.

Its only been one day but I think it might of resolved the fuel issue! :)

Fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong now...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bummer that, feel for you.

Not one effing road gritted in Nuneaton ! :rant:

Does your sprayer have any paint left from the respray ?

Nuneaton roads were so bad but it was actually in the middle of Coventry on the way home from work.

I've got a bit left that he gave me, hopefully it'll be enough to do the bumper :)

I text the woman who hit into me saying I'll let her know the damage and how much I think it'll cost and she text me back saying yeah she'll let me know the damage on her car too?!? I'm pretty damn sure she hit into the back of me... Crazy woman! :rant:

Edited by Amber_Nunny

Gave the woman who crashed into me a really reasonable price due to friends being able to do the work and she's being an arse about it and wants 'her mechanic' to look at it.

I don't fancy some dodgy backstreet garage doing the work, I'd obviously rather have the guy who resprayed the whole car to do it :rant:

Edited by Amber_Nunny