Henry - The Canica Blue Lupo

Amber_Nunny

My car may not have a sump, but I have a car ;) with a brand new vw sump on its way :P

that was one hell of a low blow ....(literally) :P aaah and lol my car search continues ... if only stuf where as good as they looked on paper ...

• 3 weeks later...

So not much has been happening, just a lot of prep work for painting.

IMG_0907.jpg

Nice pile of dust to clean up in the garage before painting - I really honestly have swept this before!

IMG_0909.jpg

Teehee - primer :)

Hoping to get all this done in white at sometime this week.

Unfortunately the projects going to be on hold soon as I'm moving house and will be without a garage for a few weeks :(

• 4 weeks later...

what spray gun is that being used?

A cheap one ^_^

Update:

So the boyfriend's painting skills weren't completely amazing...so my friend who works at a body shop is going to do the whole car on the side once all the prep work is done :)

Unfortunately due to the weather not a lot of work has been done on the car but I'm moving house at the end of the month so Henry can be moved to the new garage and away from the rain!

I updated on my other thread about some new Fondmetal wheels that I got, this will be used on Henry as my daily wheels once he's in a useable condition.

They were pretty dull so they're in the process of being polished up by the boyfriend :)

21f09782.jpg

Before any work

8cd02eda.jpg

After sanding

a5d4ddda.jpg

After polishing - looking pretty shiny!

a87ecd84.jpg

How Henry's looking at the minute...A little bit sad!

Hoping to get all the prep done by the end of July and then get it painted in August in order to be on the road by September :)

Edited by Amber_Nunny

A cheap one ^_^

Update:

So the boyfriend's painting skills weren't completely amazing...so my friend who works at a body shop is going to do the whole car on the side once all the prep work is done :)

Unfortunately due to the weather not a lot of work has been done on the car but I'm moving house at the end of the month so Henry can be moved to the new garage and away from the rain!

I updated on my other thread about some new Fondmetal wheels that I got, this will be used on Henry as my daily wheels once he's in a useable condition.

They were pretty dull so they're in the process of being polished up by the boyfriend :)

21f09782.jpg

Before any work

8cd02eda.jpg

After sanding

a5d4ddda.jpg

After polishing - looking pretty shiny!

a87ecd84.jpg

How Henry's looking at the minute...A little bit sad!

Hoping to get all the prep done by the end of July and then get it painted in August in order to be on the road by September :)

how many cars exactly do you own??? theres a billion in the background?

how many cars exactly do you own??? theres a billion in the background?

Haha I only own two!

That's at the boyfriends so, my 2 cars, the boyfriends, his mums, his dads and his brothers 3 cars...so 8 :D

Haha I only own two!

That's at the boyfriends so, my 2 cars, the boyfriends, his mums, his dads and his brothers 3 cars...so 8 :D

nice quota of cars ... jealous much

So my house sale fell through this week which kinda sucks however, it means that I have my garage for a few months so today I'm moving Henry back home ^_^

Hopefully by having him inside I'll finally be able to get a fair amount of stuff done!

IMG_09814.jpg

The boyfriend brought Henry a new present beings as he broke my other car! ^_^

Hiya amber, did you get the rear lights from awersome? Looks like a good project :)

Hiya amber, did you get the rear lights from awersome? Looks like a good project :)

Hiya,

No I got the lights from a guy breaking a car in Birmingham.

If you were wanting some new ones then Lupoboz sells them, I got my others from him :)

^_^

Hiya,

No I got the lights from a guy breaking a car in Birmingham.

If you were wanting some new ones then Lupoboz sells them, I got my others from him :)

^_^

last i heard dale was waiting on them to come in stock :)

Tiny update

Decided it was about time to remove the windows in prep for the paint :)

a46b1bd8.jpg

Tape to try to keep the glass from going everywhere...kind didn't work very well!

IMG_0990.jpg

No window ^_^

Forgot to get a photo once both windows were out and a bit more tidy but heyho!

Hopefully sorting out the respray for the end of the month in time for my birthday! :thumbsup:

This weekends antics...

IMG_1015.jpg

New cam belt in :)

IMG_1016.jpg

The 'special' mechanic :huh:

IMG_1017.jpg

New battery and everything back in! ^_^

Very dirty engine bay!! :paperbag:

Next on the list to do:

Inner CV boot replaced

Put the airbox back in properly

Clean and check all the brakes ready for the MOT