Pauls not so smooth grey TDI

Brt900

what bodyshop are you taking it to

Not sure yet I'll have to get some quotes

Major bad news today. Picking a friend up an thought it was a dropped kerb but it wasn't so as I have gone to pull up I have kerbed my wheels. Pissed off isn't the word. These get refurbed before the bumper get fixed

Guest Kristoffer

The amount of damge could have been worse to the wheel with that amount of rim shown and the front bumper dame i can feel that from here i hope it dosen't cost you to much to get fixed

Coming home from Alton towers. Was going round a wet roundabout near jcb. There was some diesel of the floor. I've slid straight off the road hit a kerb and then cracked my sump, gearbox and engine mounting, bumper is just dead and snapped a wishbone

Things come in threes :( gunna be off the road for a while. Hopefully there isn't an issue with the engine but dunno until I get it off the floor

Got the car jacked up on my drive on axle stands and the engine is held up with some bricks. Subframe has a crack in it, sump has a pretty big hole in it, and 2 engine mounts are snapped and one is bent so as a minimum I need them.

Received a photo of this, at the side of the road, with the engine..not where it should be and a smoothed bumper..not looking so smooth :(

Chin up Paul, soon sort it :)

^_^