Club Lupo wall Calendar ?

yell0warosa

CLCalendar.jpg

Hi,

I was thinking it might sound like a stupid idea, however let’s try.

CL Calendar ?

Maybe everyone can post like an image of their own car lupo/arosa or just take the pictures from the ones already posted, also there could be voting for car of each month.

We will sell it on our forum as a Club Lupo calendar, if we get enough people agree to do it, it shouldn’t be too expensive make such a thing surely and additional profit could be invested(donated) in a CL forum.

What do people think ?

Also all important event’s UD, Edition etc could be on it .

Picture is just a quick photoshop, Club lupo logo should be on there too :)

Thanks

Cracking idea, even a cool arty shot rather than a full car shot, then there can be a good mix

Let me have think. Right hypothetical...

To get the pic's, How about "we" run 2 week periods starting beginning of April for people to submit entries:

Apr = Jan

Apr = Feb

May = Mar

May = Apr

Jun = May

Jun = Jun

Jul = Jul

Jul = Aug

Aug = Sep

Aug = Oct

Sep = Nov

Sep = Dec

Oct = Cover

Oct = VOTING

Then we can create threads wherebye members can vote for the image they wish to represent each month. Depending on where we get the calendar made we may even get small images for 2nd\3rd place pics within the date section.

Entries would have to be available in highish res. and in landscape format, apart from the cover which could be portrait.

They wouldn't be cheap though. When we last done it I think they were about £13 each.

Then there is the number to create. Noboody wants to be sitting on a pile of calendars so we could create a smallish run of say 20 and see how they go, then order more, but obviously, 1 and 2s will be dear than purchasing in blocks.

Let me have think. Right hypothetical...

To get the pic's, How about "we" run 2 week periods starting beginning of April for people to submit entries:

Apr = Jan

Apr = Feb

May = Mar

May = Apr

Jun = May

Jun = Jun

Jul = Jul

Jul = Aug

Aug = Sep

Aug = Oct

Sep = Nov

Sep = Dec

Oct = Cover

Oct = VOTING

Then we can create threads wherebye members can vote for the image they wish to represent each month. Depending on where we get the calendar made we may even get small images for 2nd\3rd place pics within the date section.

Entries would have to be available in highish res. and in landscape format, apart from the cover which could be portrait.

They wouldn't be cheap though. When we last done it I think they were about £13 each.

Then there is the number to create. Noboody wants to be sitting on a pile of calendars so we could create a smallish run of say 20 and see how they go, then order more, but obviously, 1 and 2s will be dear than purchasing in blocks.

I like it ! great idea :)

let's see what others say.

We did used to do calenders, but if I recally correctly there wasn't much interest due to the cost as we were dealing with small volumes??

Reason for this is that people dont use them maybe that much anymore (smarthphones, app calendars etc), but I think we should try and make one teaser or something to get more people ?

maybe pin the actual topic ?

We did used to do calenders, but if I recally correctly there wasn't much interest due to the cost as we were dealing with small volumes??

Correctamundo.

Think the last one struggled to hit 20 orders if I remember correctly...