Oscar the Grey 1.0l e FOR SALE!

AlexHardy91

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right guys thinking about selling this. Just wondering if anyone would be interested if I say £2500?

74,000 miles

1.0l e

Platinum grey, rare colour on a loop. I've never seen one in person!

You only have to look through a couple of pages in this thread to see how tidy it is

It also does have abs but windy windows and manual door mirrors ( bit of an odd spec maybe? )

The paint is awesome! It has a couple of pin head sized marks that aren't noticeable. All the panels are straight as you like too!

Can be corrected for a price too.

Lowered on jom's and still have the standard suspension

Pioneer head unit installed with hidden USB input, it has the ports for an aux cable too, CD and radio too

It's wired up to a sub zero 600w amp with jbl 12" sub. It's getting on a bit though.

Team heko wind deflectors

Recently cleaned the engine bay too

11 months mot and taxed till October

Had four new tyres put on in February

A bit of service history. I've had it for two years and it came with next to none but I've had a few things sorted. He runs lovely :) feels really nippy still too!

I do have a set of tidy mk4 golf avus 2's with two new tyres, the tyres are 165/50/15 Bridgestone Protenzas and 20mm adapters come with them too. They have been on the car just to test fit.

Love this car to bits but I want something a bit more old school, type 19 mk2 golf or something.

Any feedback would be great!

Cheers

Myself and anyone who has ever seen this car can vouch for how clean it is and the colour is the best colour i have saw on a lupo, its gorgeous.

Glws

Cheers

This has to be seen I'm available every evening and weekends for viewings. Just drop me a text 07453981009