wanted - gti bumpers

bradleybear

Thissy was selling a rear GTI bumper, based in Cumbria. I bought the front one though. I may have a lower front available after Cumbria VAG.

Where are you based? If Swindon is too far, then the Lakes and Perth will defo be a no go

Nope, all those with multi holes beat those hands down.

If you are going to manufactur wheels with multi fitment; at least design them with centre caps to cover all the holes.

Third one from the left, top row for ultimate chav points

Oh yes, thing is with those wolf race, a lot of people have them these days, they're not cheap either and every time i see them i think of this..

kia-soul-3.jpg

If you are going to manufactur wheels with multi fitment; at least design them with centre caps to cover all the holes.

You're to old to know what twitter is ray but if you posted that id retweet the **** out of it ha

Nope, all those with multi holes beat those hands down.

No, da holes r 4 koolin ya brayks lid

Oh yes, thing is with those wolf race, a lot of people have them these days, they're not cheap either and every time i see them i think of this..

kia-soul-3.jpg

daphne and celeste