An eBay section

JoeA

I try to use it at least once a week in general conversation, that's how good of a word it is.

Rich is old school, If he can help he will.

I'd like to think I'm the same, more than once I've been under a bonnet or laying on concrete with my tool kit late at night helping someone fix a car before work the next day, I've even given away and fitted a decent gearbox that could have made me money just to see a mate from the 106 forum get to work the next day

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would need to have acces to your car with locks open.

I will post a pic up, but you will be disappointed.

Some will say " I never noticed that", some will say "I seen it but never knew what that was for" andothers the cool cats will say "yeah, I know. It's so cool. I have 2 you know."

...and as well as being rare, it would probably be one of the cheapest parts if you could in fact buy it from VW.

I know what it is! I left one on a car when i scrapped a Gti shell earlier this year (Dont worry yours is tapped to your bumper).. Didn't realise they were that sought after, if you hadn't mentioned it i would have never known what it was..

Mike

Edited by Thissy

So do you want the pic in here, or in it's own thread?

OK, I'll put it here...

...ready? Sitting comfortable? Do you need the toilet? OK we'll wait 'til you've all been...

Lupoboz quoted me 97p unpainted, but then when it turned up he said it was the wrong part. I reckon he kept it for himself and is now collecting them too. Bet he's got a cupboard full of the entire VW stock.