Track Loop Sport's

smitty12

Can anyone give me some advice on building a Lupo sport ready for the track?

I dont want any engine conversions, IBT's, Superchargers, Turbochargers... Just garage tuning with some induction & exhaust mods.

All i'd like is a Lupo sport ready for the track which is quick enough, nothing thats going to be challenging Evo's or Scooby's just something that i'll be able to have some good fun in while not being the slowest thing on track :)

Edited by smitty12

well al you can do really is manifold, exhaust aftermarket filter, and a remap to tie it all in, then just get rid of as much weight as you can live with, carpets seats trim bits headlining, if you can unbolt it remove it.

The perfect thread for u: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=59802&st=260

my car has been around castle combe, although only on parade laps (but u can still corner quick on them) all my car has had added is rear spacers (15mm), awesome-gti rear arb on middle setting, and ap coils down about 40mm (im the highest lupo on coilovers!) i can assure u it is a brilliant little car for it, very nicely balanced, but best on tighter tracks as you dont get lavished with accelleration from a sport.