Some inspiration? Updated with more cars!

Curtis

Found this nice group photo of the various versions of the UP! I'll update again when i can work out what to do with the eco and e-UP!'s For now though, its pretty much just rim choice with very little other attention to detail!

9h4zrl.png

Something for you to look at at least :D

Edited by Curtis
  • Like 2

Gt-UP looks good :) i like the front and side view of the UP, its just the back of the car that doesn't look right...

Agreed :)

In this shot the wheels look like a natural evolution of the Lupo Bathursts too:

up.jpg

With 'WOB UP' on the plate it clearly needs an enormous sub & dubsteb blaring out of it 24/7 haha

Is that buggy real?!

Gt-UP looks good :) i like the front and side view of the UP, its just the back of the car that doesn't look right...

Good work though :thumbsup:

I'm slowly coming round to the look of the rear end, I think it's just one of them looks that just seem to get better given time.

Like when the Ford Ka first came out it looked really weird, but now it looks boring.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the back looks japanese.. Almost like a CR-X :D I think it's the black

vw own /did own not sure now part share in suzuki , they bought in with the promise of sharing big car platforms and technology in return for city car information and help, apparently vw never kept there part of the deal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15867168

Edited by Mitchell

Decided to call in at my local VW garage today & have a look around the new Up!

I thought it was quite nice & have to agree that the boot does look better, the more you look at it! Wouldnt go for the base model, if I was buying one as I was surprised that you could still buy a new car with wind up windows!

It also has a bigger boot than a Lupo & a glovebox with lid! ;)

Would be great if they introduced a Diesel version & a GTI version! As there only available with a one litre engine!

Ok cheers Gav

I have seen a couple of ups! around now. I would like to see some differnet alloys on a up as i have seen the classic ones and they don't look very good to me. Even some old lupo ones may be a idea (considering the up is 4 stud * 100)